I'm...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orik

Reaction score
I'm pretty good with computers, so I thought I would stop by and say Hello.

If you got problems I would be glad to help ^.^

Hi. If I access youtube (or almost any video that I can find on the internet), my computer shuts down immediately and restarts. Do you have any idea what the problem may be? I must state my computer and most of my drivers fwiw are very old...

Thank you. If you could help with a solution it would be awesome!

PS: Oh and... welcome to the forum! :)

One would think that this is a Power Supply/Heating issue. And it could be.

Do you ever run anything more intensive than flash videos; i.e. games. How does it run on those?

I think this could also be the result of poor software. Google Revo Uninstaller and use it (pro is free for 30 days) to uninstall adobe flash.

What browser are you using? I suggest you use Chrome (or firefox or opera) if you are not already.

After things are fully uninstalled and registry traces are cleared, update your drivers, and then re-install adobe flash.

Let me know what happens.

Orik said:
I'm pretty good with computers, so I thought I would stop by and say Hello.

If you got problems I would be glad to help ^.^

I want specs on your rig.

Orik said:
One would think that this is a Power Supply/Heating issue. And it could be.

Recently my power supply broke down, so someone replaced it. Still, the problem also persisted with my new power supply.

Do you ever run anything more intensive than flash videos; i.e. games. How does it run on those?

No, I only played Revolt a long, long time ago, but I think I was useing a different computer, actually, I can't really recall. :p

I think this could also be the result of poor software. Google Revo Uninstaller and use it (pro is free for 30 days) to uninstall adobe flash.

What browser are you using? I suggest you use Chrome (or firefox or opera) if you are not already.

I've been using Mozzila Firefox for quite some time.

After things are fully uninstalled and registry traces are cleared, update your drivers, and then re-install adobe flash.

Thank you a lot for your reply and for all your help. :)

Let me know what happens.

Ahahahahah my current rig is a...

Dell Mini 9 (910) running Snow Leapord 10.6.2...

Tehehe my old gaming rig died and I'm too poor for an upgrade :p

Latest posts

Back