In junior high and lonely

• Thread starter JustAnotherPerson
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustAnotherPerson

Im not even in high school and I feel lonely right now I have some friends but they are all male and make fun of me even though they are my friends and I just play along and pretend its no big deal but I don't like it I wish i were friends with a girl cuz she wouldnt make fun of me or anything She would actually be a good friend

oh, i understand you compleatlly, i still have this year until high school and i feel SOOOOOOOO lonely, i also have a few friends male and female, this doesn't matter and they all make fun of me! i'm just so sick of this can't they treat me seriouslly? they call themselves my friends but i know they are not..i just want a real friend
PS: hey don't you want o give me your yahoo or icq id? i thought maybe we could talk togheter, send me a private message, okay?

JustAnotherPerson said:
Im not even in high school and I feel lonely right now I have some friends but they are all male and make fun of me even though they are my friends and I just play along and pretend its no big deal but I don't like it I wish i were friends with a girl cuz she wouldnt make fun of me or anything She would actually be a good friend

same here im in middle school and im always getting made fun of by my so called "friends". not friends with a girl but for god sakes i wish i was. cant talk to anyone like a real "friend" or girlfriend.  im on the same boat.

WHATEVER U DO, JUST DO IT WELL.  IFYOU DON'T YOU'LLBE STUCK IN A DEAD END JOB LIKE I AM.  DON'T BE A DEAD-END JOB LOSER.  IT SUX.

Latest posts

Back