inflammation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
When is enough?When is the prices of inflammation of the price of everything everywhere you go too much?And how can anyone live like this with everything you need be so high in price?Your thoughts on this,and how is it where you live?

Yes, inflation is a tad annoying, especially when there were so many red flags leading up to it. I feel bad saying this, but presently it doesn't affect me. I remember when it would have, so I understand the frustration, and the sense of constant worry it brings.

Yes, inflation is a tad annoying, especially when there were so many red flags leading up to it. I feel bad saying this, but presently it doesn't affect me. I remember when it would have, so I understand the frustration, and the sense of constant worry it brings.
Very true

It's bad and it's affecting a lot of people. I know I moved and rent is completely out of control. Not only is rent so high but every nice place has 20 people trying to rent it. So there's that too.

According to everything I'm reading it's only getting worse too. Things aren't going back down and are predicted to continue rising. I don't know how people are going to make it through.

It's totally fresia(ed) us up.

And the worst part is, even before this, our lives still weren't "good". Even when times are "normal", we're still struggling. Now, it's gone from bad to worse.

I actually looked it up a little while ago to see if things really were better before, or if it was just my imagination. And sure enough I found an article that said prices were relatively stable for the last 4 decades - in other words, my entire life. So no, I wasn't just imagining things, it really was better before.

I hope it can go back to that again, but I don't have a good feeling.

"Something's rotten in the state of Denmark", I'm afraid. And I think that "something" is the trend towards hyper-individualism. I really don't think that is good for most people.

To be honest, I think most people, myself included, aren't inherently competitive. We benefit from organized society. In every man for himself, we don't do well because we don't have competitive advantages. And we also just want to live our lives instead of living to compete. To me that's one of the points of having an organized, modern society - so people can actually have lives, instead of life just being competition 24/7/365. I think that's what most people want. I wish the trend towards this would stop, maybe not all the way to full on communism but maybe, how America used to be, in the 90s or the post-WW2 era. It just seemed like the common good was actually a priority back then, and as a result, quality of life was better.

Last edited:
It's bad and it's affecting a lot of people. I know I moved and rent is completely out of control. Not only is rent so high but every nice place has 20 people trying to rent it. So there's that too.

According to everything I'm reading it's only getting worse too. Things aren't going back down and are predicted to continue rising. I don't know how people are going to make it through.
Oh I know,my nephew was trying to look for a place to rent,and everyone kept outbidding him.

Hey! The politicians, the financial planners, and the fiscal policy makers are doing a terrific job. Just look at the growth of the economy, the high stock markets, the high value of homes, the high price of gas, and the high price of everything. The world gained $trillions and $trillions. Everybody that wants a job has one. Right? You didn't hear the slaves of the past complaining this much did you? They knew they were slaves though. Maybe that's the difference. Hmmm.

We should all be happy they are working so hard for us and their expertise is really helping us. Just because everybody is being dragged down financially, people can't afford housing, vehicles cost what homes used to cost, gas is super expensive, and everything is super expensive we should be proud of our leaders. We should continue to sacrifice our entire lives to make the wealthy and ultra wealthy even more wealthy. That's something to be proud of. Hell we can even instill the virtues of working hard to barely get by to our children.

Hey! The politicians, the financial planners, and the fiscal policy makers are doing a terrific job. Just look at the growth of the economy, the high stock markets, the high value of homes, the high price of gas, and the high price of everything. The world gained $trillions and $trillions. Everybody that wants a job has one. Right? You didn't hear the slaves of the past complaining this much did you? They knew they were slaves though. Maybe that's the difference. Hmmm.

We should all be happy they are working so hard for us and their expertise is really helping us. Just because everybody is being dragged down financially, people can't afford housing, vehicles cost what homes used to cost, gas is super expensive, and everything is super expensive we should be proud of our leaders. We should continue to sacrifice our entire lives to make the wealthy and ultra wealthy even more wealthy. That's something to be proud of. Hell we can even instill the virtues of working hard to barely get by to our children.
All true facts

Latest posts

Back