Initiating Conversations with Friends and Reciprocality

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in a relationship @ the moment..again.

So cant be having converstion with other women. It aint going to fly with her. Obviously I talk to my woman all the time and I bond with her.LOL

As far as talking to strangers..chicks always come to me. I dont know what the hell theyre thinking. Theyll just start talking and tell me about themselve.
Whe it gets like that..when Im actaully sitting down with them and talking to them for 1/2 hour..At some level the women are interested in me.

But I always get the hot chicks..In alot of ways Ive already filter out women That Im not attracted to before it even gets that far. Maybe its the way I say Hello to the women that Im attracted too..
IDK...I domt consiously think it or annylize it. It just happens.

But if I get rejected..its not a big deal to me either...The simple fact that Ive been with plenty of beautiful women..

Theres one woman in this world that would totally crush me if she rejects me...but if other women rejects me..it dosnt even phase me.

Thats why...when she rejects me. Ill go out and meet other women
to cover up that pains of rejection from her. So all of the fears or anxities of talking to other women is paled or minute to the pains of feeling of her rejections.
Im kind of like I dont really give a fresia mode... Its kind of like cutting myslef or self mutilating myself. Creating more pains to cover the original pains...
Becuase Im not really looking to fall
in love with these other women..and
most of them are pretty much going through the samething...so its just becomes a fresia fest...
or some people would term it
a sex adtiction.
Which is differnt becuase even when I have an orgiams with women I dont love...I dont feel that estacy or ufora feeling of having sex with the woman I love...if anything its like numbing effect.

So when Im hitting on these other women..Im sortta of in a numbing state aready...I dont feel fears. Or anxities
so Ill just say whatever.

It dosnt have anything to do with my confidence...I just dont care..

I definitely would. Guys actually like being in that position, makes them feel in control. I see it as withholding, abandonment issues or not.

SophiaGrace said:
So, if you were to initiate a conversation with someone 100% of the time, would you begin to wonder if the person liked you as a friend?

I understand this feeling :(

In reality and logically... It simply means that they are prioritising other things or people in their life rather than choosing to talk with you.

How you interpret what that means is up to you :( But in my opinion, initiating the conversation means they want to talk to you... Should come both ways I guess =x

So on that note; how are you Sophia?! :D

I"m not a priority! :'(

lol, okay i'm over it now. :p

I'm okay. Could be much better, but surviving...had a rough night last night.

All the time. I pick up on the slightest body language that speaks volumes about how they really feel about me. And once I notice this, I withdraw. Its as if I always search for clues regarding how genuine they are. I analyse their smiles, tone of voice, the way their legs are crossed, any sudden eye movements....maybe I have major trust issues but usually im never wrong, time always proves that too me.

Latest posts

Back