Insane Insomnia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V

VanillaCreme

Does anyone else have insomnia? It's really annoying. Like just now, I went to bed at around 11:40 PM after being kicked off the phone because my modem went crazy. I've been up for over an hour now, woke up at about 3:10 AM. Does anyone else sleep like this too? I can't really help it, and some days I feel really run down, but I can't force myself to sleep more. I usually never sleep more than 5 hours a night. It's 4:33 AM right now, and I'm not tired at all. I've asked my mom for sleeping medication, to see if I could get some, because even she thinks I don't sleep enough.

Argh :club:

I have this allll the time, i sleep for 4-5 hours a night on average, but if im lucky ill get the occasional longer one. Im not usually tired when i first wake up, but then like you, during the day i sometimes feel run down and soo ill. Its really annoying, its like the harder you try to get back to sleep you just cant. Im usually awake by early every morning.

I've been having trouble getting to sleep at night. Trouble focusing and staying still cause i'm restless, like there's something I should be doing.

I wake up many times in the night now, and i've been tired during the day. I use this melatonin stuff and i'm not sure if it works but it does help sometimes.

sometimes it helps to read in bed for a while till I get at least calm. Sometime the radio keeps my mind busy which lets my body stay still, but I tend to stay awake longer that way.

It helps to try and see which problem is keeping you up. for me it is restlessness and agitation. Then address that problem and see if you can sleep better?

Lots of exercise seems to help, like really tiring yourself out.

I've suffered from insomnia for the last 4 years :( I just work out loads until my body just gives in, and lets me sleep.

Latest posts

Back