Insomnia and ramblings...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kwilczynski

Hello folks,

I can't sleep... again... I know, I know... nobody gives a monkey, yeah... anyway, here I am rambling and trying to fight my endless insomnia... Huh... The thing is... that keep wondering myself... why it is so hard with women. Why everything is always almost a mission impossible when it goes to females :-( Especially, when you are a Geek. Then you are doomed... Heh... Anyway... I apologise for rambling. I simply can't sleep and my mind is occupied with this question... Gosh. If I only knew the answer... shame that it is not 42 :) It is madness! I am so frustrated :-(

Best wishes,
KW

How do you know there arent women out there that think geeks are cute?!

It's just a matter of finding out where they are hiding :p

Dude, geeks? Are you serious? I'd want a geek or a nerd over anything else. Geeks are fun. :)

does "hard" mean you aren't trying? That's usually the case.

I find the typical woman to be absolutely ridiculous though... then again i think the average man is as well...

Just a matter of hunting till you find one that's tolerable...

Well... I personally never ever meet any women who actually like Geeks :-/ It's quite a conundrum, indeed. Almost like the Schrodinger's Cat as you can assume that they are and yet they aren't. It's really a true mystery.

It's just a matter of finding out where they are hiding :p

Let me check under my bed... Huh. Nothing. No luck this time, thought :-(

Cheers,
KW

Dude, geeks? Are you serious? I'd want a geek or a nerd over anything else. Geeks are fun. :)

Heheh. Please, define "anything else" :) I am curious of what that can be :) Regarding Geeks... Have you meet one? A charming one. Intelligent. You know... typical Geek.

Cheers,
KW

does "hard" mean you aren't trying? That's usually the case.

Quite on the contrary. I am trying. Perhaps a little bit too hard...

I find the typical woman to be absolutely ridiculous though... then again i think the average man is as well...

I can seconds that. Huh.

Just a matter of hunting till you find one that's tolerable...

This can take up to a life time... I hope not.

Cheers,
KW

kwilczynski said:

Well... I personally never ever meet any women who actually like Geeks :-/ It's quite a conundrum, indeed. Almost like the Schrodinger's Cat as you can assume that they are and yet they aren't. It's really a true mystery.

I think that when they say they like "geeks", what they are actually referring to are new-wave pseudo-geeks, the geek-chic culture. Guys who play World of Warcraft and have an iPhone, guys who wear "vintage" t-shirts with Pac-man on them, etc. Women generally don't seem to be interested in people who fall under the old definition of the word. Hackers, programmers, math addicts. People who toil away all night working on problems, burning the midnight oil in a dark, secluded room.

I think that when they say they like "geeks", what they are actually referring to are new-wave pseudo-geeks, the geek-chic culture. Guys who play World of Warcraft and have an iPhone, guys who wear "vintage" t-shirts with Pac-man on them, etc. Women generally don't seem to be interested in people who fall under the old definition of the word. Hackers, programmers, math addicts. People who toil away all night working on problems, burning the midnight oil in a dark, secluded room.

Thank you. I couldn't put this better in words myself. Huh. A lonely life ahead of me then... :(

Sad,
KW

ummm... umm...

(raises hand)

i'm married to a true, old-school geek.

a mathematician and a programmer, complete with dark secluded rooms and INSANE hacking skills :)

THERE IS STILL HOPE lol :)
and yeah, i always liked geeks :)

by the way, KW, you are sooooooo cute :) with the "pity it's not 42" :)
like - infinite hugs!!!

Wow, I understood your references, all two of them. Go me.

I'm experiencing the sleep problems as well. 5 hours of sleep is a blessing these days, 3 is about the norm. Just because I'm so **** exhausted that I'm forced to sleep, my brain just doesn't shut up with thoughts of why I try so hard and get nothing, while others can just sit there and get the girl of my dreams to walk straight for them.

It doesn't make sense to me, I have so much love I want to share, but it just doesn't happen, and thus I stay awake at night.

So, since this thread is about you and not me, all I can say is that I'm here with you man, and I hope things brighten for you sooner rather than later, because some higher power knows that if you're anything like me you deserve it.

TheCrow said:
Wow, I understood your references, all two of them. Go me.

I'm experiencing the sleep problems as well. 5 hours of sleep is a blessing these days, 3 is about the norm. Just because I'm so **** exhausted that I'm forced to sleep, my brain just doesn't shut up with thoughts of why I try so hard and get nothing, while others can just sit there and get the girl of my dreams to walk straight for them.

Yeah... I know the feeling. The people behind the move "Sleepless in Seattle" don't really know what they are talking about :p

It doesn't make sense to me, I have so much love I want to share, but it just doesn't happen, and thus I stay awake at night.

Exactly the same in my case.

So, since this thread is about you and not me, all I can say is that I'm here with you man, and I hope things brighten for you sooner rather than later, because some higher power knows that if you're anything like me you deserve it.

Higher power... I don't believe in anything... not any more. Anyway, this "higher power" (whatever it is) in question my kiss my shiny metal ass for making my life a hell on Earth.

Strangely enough, I recently started to build so much hatred towards women... I can't understand that, really. Interesting quirk, isn't it? It is tiredness? Frustration perhaps? Anger? If it is an anger, then why I am so angry at them? They are such lovely creatures and they always want what is best for you, don't they? Although, you have to be tall, handsome, cute, rich, intelligent, caring, polite, treat her like a woman (whatever that really means), her female friends have to be jealous about you (you are such a catch!), you have to be an amazing lover with really big willy and that sort of things. Then... as proven by science you WILL be eventually happy bunny. Geez... How this reminds me about "American Beauty" :)

Anyway, when you are normal guy and perhaps a Geek... Oh boy! You are in trouble! BANG, honeysuckle just hit the fannnn.... :-]

Regards,
KW

kwilczynski said:
Although, you have be tall, handsome, cute, rich, intelligent, caring, polite, treat her like a woman (whatever that really means), her female friends have to be jealous about you (you are such a catch!), you have to be an amazing lover with really big willy and that sort of things. Then... as proven by science you WILL be eventually happy bunny. Geez... How this reminds me about "American Beauty" :)

Anyway, when you are normal guy and perhaps a Geek... Oh boy! You are in trouble! BANG, honeysuckle just hit the fannnn.... :-]

Regards,
KW

LOL :p

well - there are always geek girls :p

kwilczynski said:
Strangely enough, I recently started to build so much hatred towards women... I can't understand that, really. Interesting quirk, isn't it? It is tiredness? Frustration perhaps? Anger?

It could be a mechanism to avoid any emotional pain women are causing you. It's easy to just build up a barrier and block out the unfairness of the world with anger.

Do the best you can to keep your emotions normal through your troubles, the less you shut out the less bitter you are. And we all know bitterness is terrible for attracting the ladies. In any case, the world is unfair and I know it, as do you (obviously). But all we can really do is keep trudging through the crap the world hands us and reach the brighter side one day.

packyourbags said:

Impossible! :) I want a scientific proof. Perhaps crime-scene photos, tissue samples, DNA tests, video recordings. witness statements; actually anything will do. I shall gather enough evidence and try to establish relevant psychosomatic behavioural model and of course derive appropriate modus-operandi and psychological profile, so at the end after a years of study I will be able to find this rare creature. A missing chain between man, woman and the machine. It is like "I believe when I see one" so to speak :) Somehow this reminds me about the X-Files series credo: "the truth is out there". Scary stuff... Whoo... :)

Quiz question:

Given the following set: "Tooth Fairy", "Geek girls", "Santa Claws", "Loch Ness Monster" and "Invasion Fleet from the Distant Planet Zog"; establish what do they have in common?

Warm regards, kisses, free hugs, a cup of tea ...
KW

It's a part the break up process...don't trip.
There's different stages you'll go through.

such as:
what the fresia am I going to do now ???
Then .....anger, hate, lonliness, holding on, re negociations, fustrations, crying, forgiveness, letting go
I like being single.....I love myself. I got myself back

Then oneday out of the blues the woman of your dreams will talk across you path or come into you life..
Then you'll tell yourself....what the fresia am I going to do now..lmao
You'll want her more than anything...
You'll tell yourself.."fresia if i didn't break up with the other girl...I wouldn't be with this one"
Healing also comes...when you can luagh about it and yourself.
When you get to that piont....you'll see.

kwilczynski said:
packyourbags said:

Impossible! :) I want a scientific proof. Perhaps crime-scene photos, tissue samples, DNA tests, video recordings. witness statements; actually anything will do. I shall gather enough evidence and try to establish relevant psychosomatic behavioural model and of course derive appropriate modus-operandi and psychological profile, so at the end after a years of study I will be able to find this rare creature. A missing chain between man, woman and the machine. It is like "I believe when I see one" so to speak :) Somehow this reminds me about the X-Files series credo: "the truth is out there". Scary stuff... Whoo... :)

Quiz question:

Given the following set: "Tooth Fairy", "Geek girls", "Santa Claws", "Loch Ness Monster" and "Invasion Fleet from the Distant Planet Zog"; establish what do they have in common?

Warm regards, kisses, free hugs, a cup of tea ...
KW

lol, i want to smuggle you in a series of teeny boxes for re-assembling here, and chaining in my closet :p

you are TOO AWESOME LOL XD

and well - i could show you some if you were living around here, but well - you are kinda too far for me.

and i don't think the post services will let me send one to you.

XDDDD

Latest posts

Back