Introducing myself, pls say hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I'm here looking to connect with cool, nice people and just make friends and people I can talk with. I'm a sensitive nice guy myself who's always struggled a bit socially on account of a quiet personality, but I'm a really loyal friend and like to help people out. Anyone who's interested, I'm open to people of all walks of life, don't be shy, say hi, I'd love to hear from you!!

-Born in 1984
-Live in NY
-Male
-Bigtime basketball fan, esp NBA, and enjoy tennis, NFL, other sports too. Bit of a science nerd and really into keeping up with latest neuroscience findings.

Hey natureguy welcome to the forum

I love neurosceince i'm really interested in psychology, neurotransmitters and such :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I appreciate you all taking the time to reply! It's surprising how much a simple greeting can affect a person's mood when they really need it, and it felt really good just to hear that acknowledgement from you folks here! LOL, can you tell I've been lonely or what?!?! :D

well, since you said please...

oh-hi.jpg

Latest posts

Back