Introducing myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ate

Reaction score
Good morning everybody! I am 18 years old and when I stumbled upon this site I thought maybe I should join. 3 days ago I stupidly put in my 2 weeks notice at my job in a fit of depression and now I regret it immensely. Not only was that my income, but it was the only time I ever left the house or talked to other people and I enjoyed my job for the most part. I don't have any friends online or offline, so I figure maybe I should start here with people who understand where I'm coming from. I can't wait to get to know everybody :)

Possibly but I was only getting 3 hours a week at the time and the owner of the store doesn't really like me so they don't have much incentive to take me back. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'll be able to find another job

Ate said:
Good morning everybody! I am 18 years old and when I stumbled upon this site I thought maybe I should join. 3 days ago I stupidly put in my 2 weeks notice at my job in a fit of depression and now I regret it immensely. Not only was that my income, but it was the only time I ever left the house or talked to other people and I enjoyed my job for the most part. I don't have any friends online or offline, so I figure maybe I should start here with people who understand where I'm coming from. I can't wait to get to know everybody :)

Anything you feel like talking about let me know, you got a mate now :D

Welcome, friend! That whole "job" thing is overrated :D You said you were 18, my advice would be to give college a chance if you like keeping busy!

Latest posts

Back