Introduction and Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shak

Reaction score
Mood: Upset / Happy / Angry / Confused / Sad / Excited / Random / Up for Anything

State of Mind:
Psych/Analytical / Indifferent/Null / Joking/Funny / Normal/Random
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello ALL (Pun fully intended),

I am Shak,
I am a Male, 25yrs old, Brown/Desi/Pakistani Guy, who is 80% Western & 20% Desi mentality.

I am at a point in my life, where I feel... I need guidance in my life because I failed to receive it from anyone in my life properly (Not gonna discount people who did try)

I was at a very UP and HIGH point in my life... Twice... and I dropped and Crashed hard Twice, and it hurt...

I am here,... to seek help and fellow friends.
I am not diagnosed with anything clinically ... but that's because I never went to get tested... i dislike doctors, and i dislike medication.

I am twisted and Dark, i use to be a Goth. (Professional Lifestyle for Career Changed that).

Hopefully I am not Flamed or Bashed for any reason. Because quiet frankly, I'll fight back and flame back. and I have no intention of provoking anyone to hurt me.

This place is my last hope for me to get better, as I can not find help anywhere that I find... "possible to deal with". Plus it's online. (I'm a computer guy) AND I don't know anyone here from my life, so Hopefully its Judgment-free.

Thank's for Reading.

Also, Kudos to those who are in worse situation than me and still have the power to move forward, join the community and raise a little hell and state "I Exist!" ~ cause reading a lot of threads before i joined gave me the courage in my life to feel this way. Thank you.

~ Side Note: I "Studied" Psychology as a Child so when I talk one-on-one I tend to be... err.. different. Its a Hobby, not an Academic study.

Hi Shak, welcome to ALL :)

No worries about getting flamed or anything like that, it doesn't happen too much here and when it does, the mods catch it pretty quickly

Latest posts

Back