Introversion/Extroversion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blueindia2681 said:
freedom said:
i'm an introvert. i also used to think that there was something wrong with me because i was always so akward in social gatherings and the like. from what i've researched, 1/5 people are introverted, and of those 1/5, many do not even realize that they are introverted. i read a great book titled "the introvert advantage" by dr. marti laney, and it really helped me understand myself. i've never tried being an extrovert. i've always been reclusive and introverted, but i've learned how to be more extroverted whenever it was neccesary.

So do tell........what IS the introvert advantage?

we have many, but extroverts have many over us. we're great listeners and caregivers. we make great friends. ummm... that's all i can think of right now lol.

hahaha
Didn't mean to put you on the spot. Thanks for answering. I'm an extrovert.

freedom said:
blueindia2681 said:
freedom said:
i'm an introvert. i also used to think that there was something wrong with me because i was always so akward in social gatherings and the like. from what i've researched, 1/5 people are introverted, and of those 1/5, many do not even realize that they are introverted. i read a great book titled "the introvert advantage" by dr. marti laney, and it really helped me understand myself. i've never tried being an extrovert. i've always been reclusive and introverted, but i've learned how to be more extroverted whenever it was neccesary.

So do tell........what IS the introvert advantage?

we have many, but extroverts have many over us. we're great listeners and caregivers. we make great friends. ummm... that's all i can think of right now lol.

I'm definitely introverted. Even after I get past being shy, I'm still a very quiet person and prefer to spend time listening to someone else talk more than talking myself. I do tend to ramble on if it's a topic I feel strongly about, but that's not too often.

And I enjoy being introverted. I don't want to be outgoing :D

Latest posts

Back