IS IT BECAUSE I'M FAT?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MDxUK said:
Being fat makes you less attractive, the fatter you are the less attractive you become.

You can't just claim that flat out. That's only your opinion. You can't speak for every guy out there. Or the other way around, not every female wants a stick figure man.

Even skin women things theyre fat...
So no its not entirely becuz ur fat..but you can rule it out....

Its the same as me being an asian male...some women arnt going to touch me with a ten foot pole...
Thats just the reality of it.
I cant change the fucken color of my skin..so The alternative is to work on my selfesteem wiht all the fucken racism still at large...Im not lving in some fucken fantacy world..its planet earth and thts just the ways things are....
And to increase my chances..you bet ur ass I work out and stay fit. Im not that fucken hard headed..
and to better my chances..you bet ur ass I have a fucken job and money..

Get real...no women is going to want anything to do with me if Im homeless , a slob N no income..

VanillaCreme said:
MDxUK said:
Being fat makes you less attractive, the fatter you are the less attractive you become.

You can't just claim that flat out. That's only your opinion. You can't speak for every guy out there. Or the other way around, not every female wants a stick figure man.

I'm not speaking on behalf of all men, i'm speaking on behalf of most men..

And there plenty of women out there that will eat little boys alive..so dont be tripping on that gender crap about men are the only preditors out there.

I know plenty of fat dudes that dont have GFs...will no honeysuckle sherlock holmes...
When a woman see that ur not even willing to get up off of ur ass just to take care of ur body...which is the very basics...Then how in the hell are you going to be motivatate to doing anything else in ur life??? Becuz thats ur charactor or triats...

MDxUK said:
VanillaCreme said:
MDxUK said:

It's guys like you which I hope females stay away from. Because we don't need a man who looks at us and says, "You don't fit into a size 2 so I don't want you."

Women need a man with more substance than that, and I feel sorry for the men who aren't confident enough to be with a real woman.

Skinny =/= Healthy
Muscular =/= Sexy
Fat =/= Unattractive.

I hate most of those ******* terms anyway. I've had the privilege to take an art class, sketching all sorts of people of different ages, curves shapes, features and sizes. Beauty isn't uniform.

There was a conversation I had with a dear friend about this. Beauty can be found in the contours of someone's dips and curves. The way shadows etch over a person's flesh or the way the light kisses their features.

The definition of beauty has changed over centuries. To think that your idea of beauty is the "norm", is just silly. Stop letting the media define it for you.

Ingre,_Grande_Odalisque.jpg

That is the perfect female build ^

Although I don't support being cruel to fat people, it is not good to encourage being overweight because it is unhealthy. Now I'm not saying annorexic skinny is good either. I came from the other end (beanpole skinny, so skinny that other dudes would say honeysuckle like "yeah, I can kick that pussy-ass *****'s ass" and stuff) so I know what it feels like.

That being said, fat women have it WAY easier than unattractive men. Sure, they can't anchor in the hottest guys and get them to commit, but they don't go completely starved of all intimacy and companionship the way unattractive men do.

Well, I don't know if it helps, but I'm more the skinny type (not underweight though) and I'm tiny but most of the guys I meet are also only interested in sex. They find me cute, sweet and funny but as a girlfriend no. I'm not sure why and I stopped asking myself why. Because as someone said it here before, that's not my problem.

But one thing I did realize: Whenever I was in a happy relationship suddenly I received some serious interests by some men. I didn't understand it before but now I know that it was my state of mind, I was just happy with myself and didn't worry too much about anything that happened in my life. I just took it easy. And that's the thing.
I used to be like this when I was single, but I don't know when I've had lost this but I'm working on it to get it back and I'm progressing. :)
You just need to relax and find your inner peace with yourself.

Just stop thinking AND LOOKING too much about things that make you sad or put you in a negative mood and think positive and try new things. When you're really unhappy with your weight, then just start little by little to reduce some of the food (or snacks if you eat some) each day. Start slow, give yourself the time but be patient with yourself as well.

HUGS

VanillaCreme said:
MDxUK said:
VanillaCreme said:
MDxUK said:

It's guys like you which I hope females stay away from. Because we don't need a man who looks at us and says, "You don't fit into a size 2 so I don't want you."

Women need a man with more substance than that, and I feel sorry for the men who aren't confident enough to be with a real woman.

Generally Fat does equal unnactractive. And why does confident mean that he has to go out with people he doesn't find pretty?

But everything is relative,like the meaning of fat
I'll give an example
Serendipity%20fat%20lady.jpg

That kind of fat is unactractive for most people in most generations,cause even though most fat women in the past were considered hot,there-s still a limit and a difference. It all depends in a balance...

you-don%27t-like-overweight-girls01.jpg

By today-s standards,they are fat. Are they ugly? Nope. But it all depends on what you see fat for.

But TBH I can-t really have a say in the matter since there's a Portuguese (I'm portuguese) island where there are women with mustaches and they're considered the hottest girls around. It all depends on what you see as beauty,really. I have my standards,you have yours. Simple.

VanillaCreme said:

Did you even read my 1st reply???
i more or less said personality is the most important thing... but physical attraction is the first thing that brings 2 people together, then they get to know eachother....
its not about getting into size 2's either, its the same for really skinny girls.

It is what it is.... wheather you ladies are willing to admit it or not.... Would any of you young ladies consider havIng a relationship with a guy my age...Im 44 BTW Im older..which mean Im more mature, wiser. understanding' experinced... So what the hell is it that Im doing wrong???? Nothing.. It has to do with my looks... Evidently youre not woman enough... But hey...I went out with women half of my age..theyre younger than my duaghter..but thats would be gross for some of ya.... Well...Im smart enough to not jump off of the diving board head first into a pool of water thats only 3 feet deep... .

What women want...

somewhere in there ..its be honest. Sometimes telling women things she dosnt wanna hear...especailly if you know telling the truth can hurt her...
especailly when she will think less of you or might even hate you....

I am man enough..

If it can help you a littel, then there are many men that likes round ladies.
But most of em are to shy to admit it because they are scared what ther friends or people might say.

Both of my x gf were "fat" if you like that word..i prefer chubby or round formed.
so i always look on date sites for interesting chubby girls :)

I like a chick whose ass I can smack without breaking a bone, either in her ass or my hand!

Edited for Grammar: changed who's to whose :D

You can have ur opinions or hate me for being who I am all you want...
If theres someone to blame its fucken GOD..my fucken brain is design a certain
way. It shoots out crazy ass chemicles when I see big ass titays.
My brain ligths up on fire when I see a beautiful woman or women...

Thats why its fucks me up. Im suppose to obpress all these natural things that
happens to me and my body..becuz some stupid ass moron locked himself in a dungeon eons ago
had a bright IDEA of whatever the fresia a PERFECT WORLD or SOCIETY should be.
So I should CONFORM to some dude's idea that Jerkoff all the fucken time to get into
Heaven... some distant place Pave with fucken gold but miss out on life.
It would make me RIGHTIOUS....Will fresia all the guilt bullshit.
Excuse the fresia out of me for not having moral or vaules of a jerkoff...

Joseph said:
I like a chick whose ass I can smack without breaking a bone, either in her ass or my hand!

Edited for Grammar: changed who's to whose :D

Nice cushion-for-the-pushin'? I like a man with good grammar. Go figure.

Latest posts

Back