Is It Over...Or the Next Phase?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoetryFlows4rmMe

Reaction score
I've been w my boyfriend for 4 years long distance. We've been through all of high school and several hard times. When my Dad left me, when his Mom got sick, when his Grandad got diagnosed with diabetes, and so much more. The latest thing was the death of my Second Mother. It seems for a bunch of circumstances that we'ce been through tht this wouln't break us, but recently told me he needs space...and that maybe we should be friends for awhile, I'm usually the one that always gets mad about iur lack of communication everyday. as we are in an ldr. But am i wrong is he wrong...we had sooo many plans... we're going to college.

He's trying to sugarcoat a break up. Nothing pisses me off more when a girlfriend (in your case boyfriend) says things like I need my space, lets be friends, lets take it one day at a time, etc... Such a bunch of bullshit, tell him to grow a pair and be blunt about it rather than string it on like a 14 year old girl.

Mazda13bRotary said:
He's trying to sugarcoat a break up. Nothing pisses me off more when a girlfriend (in your case boyfriend) says things like I need my space, lets be friends, lets take it one day at a time, etc... Such a bunch of bullshit, tell him to grow a pair and be blunt about it rather than string it on like a 14 year old girl.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back