Is it society in general? Or is it just me.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does society put down the average man in the dating scene?

• Society does.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • You only think it does.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SocratesX said:
So some dude just tried to get hard with you?
hard with? Idk, seemed like he just tried to pull the typical American style man bullshit with "oh, she thinks your really creepy and appreciate it if you would stop talking to her". people have to grow a pair, myself sometimes included; This was back when I probably cared more about avoiding confrontation than anybody. shows what good it did. but then again also shows that the girl deep down was just a *****.

SocratesX said:
^ What a ******* dickweed.

yea well. apparently his behavior was one step above guys who from what I've heard nowadays basically make some small talk with a girl than try to have their way by being a complete horndog.

Update, identity crises solved. I'm an Omega male. Thanks.

Lmao....

You got boxed out like a chump...
Evidently you didnt want her enough.

Kick rocks...dude

if you dont like it or cant hadle it..GTFO

its you dude..you want everything handed to easy..you have no work eithics....

Lonesome Crow said:
Lmao....

You got boxed out like a chump...
Evidently you didnt want her enough.
AND EVIDENTLY, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IN THE fresia YOUR TALKING ABOUT, SINCE I SAID THIS ******* honeysuckle HAPPENED YEARS AGO. LIFE MOVED ON, SO DID I. AND THIS ISN'T ONE WOMAN WITH AVOIDANT PERSONALITY DISORDER. THIS IS ALL OF THEM.
Kick rocks...dude

if you dont like it or cant hadle it..GTFO

its you dude..you want everything handed to easy..you have no work eithics.... AND YOU HAVE NO ******* LITERACY.

The fresia are you talking about? You don't know me. You haven't been the places I have.

EVERYBODY wants to discuss how its ******* CONFIDENCE or PERSONALITY or POSITIVITY. I can tell you I've seen the girls I've gone out with breeze by me and select a chump that lacks all of that, will gladly fresia her up the ass, donkey punch her, and leave the following morning.

I've always busted my ******* ass to get EVERYWHERE I've gotten, only to get honeysuckle on by other people. After a while, I CAN'T ******* WADE THROUGH IT. I've always been the nicer than average guy, the one that would rather walk by than throw a punch, but seriously, this ******* honeysuckle takes the cake.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE THE NEXT ******* JERKOFF TO PUT UP A FRONT TO ANOTHER PERSON AND SAY "fresia YOU, ITS MY TURN." IT SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT TURNS IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ******* PERSON!

and the women that can't ******* see this must be on the scale of ******* Helen Keller cuz its RIGHT in front of their ******* eyes.

O rely?....I miss pie :p

what u wunt? ...A hiissy pissy contest?
So..is there a fucken prize who has the longest life sucks ass N is unfair list...whats the payoff?
everybody have their own payoffs...I suppose..

to the op: commenting on your original post, i think i agree with you in part. as a woman i can say that i have acquired some of the baggage you talked about for sure. and it has made me really wary. :( that said, i wasn't with alpha bad boy kind of guys, i have had long term relationships with "nice" guys. unfortunately you can acquire baggage even with nice guys. my friends who are in stable marriages are with average guys, nice guys, definitely not the bad boy guys.

it's almost like the longer you go through life as an adult and the more experiences you have, at some point when you find yourself single you will have some issues or baggage or whatever you want to call it. i think a lot of women who have that baggage would be willing to take a chance with a nice average guy, but it seems like both sexes have a lot of trust issues. if all the stars align perfectly then hopefully two people, even if they both have trust issues, can end up trusting again.

one other thing i think i do and maybe other women do this too: i always had the belief that guys really want and need their personal space, so i will not try to initiate too much contact or anything for fear of seeming like i am crowding him. maybe that can come across as disinterest, when really it's just me trying to be respectful of their space and not clingy or overbearing.

It is about the person...

Youre a suckie sss person and the women knows it....

women SHOULD stay away from you...and they do. :p

Ur an abusive adbrasive perosn with a lot of demands and expectations..
with all ur SHOULDS....
The vibe, cloud and energy that surrounds you.. You give women The CREEPS...Ur what women term as a FUCKEN CREEP.

You have major anger issues...
Women sense it..You will turn ur anger on them.
The nice guy image is just a mask to cover up what fucken creep u really are..

I see guys like you all the time..

Women talk and make fun of creeps like you..

Sometimes women or my female friends
hang on to me...pretend we're couples...to keep guys like you from approhing them. The woman thank me and feel releave when guys like you take a fucken hike.

I cannot sit back and read this anymore...what the hell is the matter with some of you!? I know I have my issues especially with women but to tell a person in order for them to get what they want they have to change or add on to themselves just to bring attention? What kind of baloney honeysuckle is that!? Then when the person doesn't agree to follow through with your opinion you insult them under the guise of constructive criticism? WHAT THE fresia MAN?! You are wrong for that.

Are you ******* kidding me? This guy being honest and nice towards women makes him a sucky ass person? If thats the case then what does that make you? King of the Douchebags or Village Prick? Because I would rather be a nice sucky ass person than being around the ********* village or being an acquaintance to the Village Prick.

EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE THE NEXT ******* JERKOFF TO PUT UP A FRONT TO ANOTHER PERSON AND SAY "fresia YOU, ITS MY TURN." IT SHOULDN'T BE ABOUT TURNS IT SHOULD BE ABOUT THE ******* PERSON!

and the women that can't ******* see this must be on the scale of ******* Helen Keller cuz its RIGHT in front of their ******* eyes.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. It's like a line from that NIN song "You keep looking but you can't find the woods while you're hiding in the trees." However, just remember not all women are like that...I'd say most. Most is much safer to say especially since neither of us know all women...only the majority we've known in our lives. So yeah most women are fickle. It's only a matter of time before we run into the one who would appreciate us. fresia whatever anybody else says especially if they're worrying about them getting laid...theres more to life than sex and if that sounds gay...well excuse my language but fresia you, *******. I'm sick of people like you [fratboys, shittalkers, players, jocks, gangsters, ghetto guys, street hoods, man whores] talking honeysuckle to people like me and trying to change who we are so we can emulate you. I don't want to be like you. I don't want to be you. It comes off as if with us being the way we are its sorta a threat or something...because today you might get what you want...but it's only temporary. Tomorrow we could get what we need and it will stick with us for the rest of our lives depending on how strong the relationship is. You don't look for a full-scale relationship...you look for one thing and that is to fresia...and thats sad. Very sad and if you're laughing at me for typing this up [which I'm sure you are] you ask yourself one question...in the end...which matters more...which is worth fighting for? Sex or Love? Because at the end of the day...Love overcomes all.

PaperDuck87 said:
I cannot sit back and read this anymore...what the hell is the matter with some of you!? I know I have my issues especially with women but to tell a person in order for them to get what they want they have to change or add on to themselves just to bring attention? What kind of baloney honeysuckle is that!? Then when the person doesn't agree to follow through with your opinion you insult them under the guise of constructive criticism? WHAT THE fresia MAN?! You are wrong for that.

Are you ******* kidding me? This guy being honest and nice towards women makes him a sucky ass person? If thats the case then what does that make you? King of the Douchebags or Village Prick? Because I would rather be a nice sucky ass person than being around the ********* village or being an acquaintance to the Village Prick.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. It's like a line from that NIN song "You keep looking but you can't find the woods while you're hiding in the trees." However, just remember not all women are like that...I'd say most. Most is much safer to say especially since neither of us know all women...only the majority we've known in our lives. So yeah most women are fickle. It's only a matter of time before we run into the one who would appreciate us. fresia whatever anybody else says especially if they're worrying about them getting laid...theres more to life than sex and if that sounds gay...well excuse my language but fresia you, *******. I'm sick of people like you [fratboys, shittalkers, players, jocks, gangsters, ghetto guys, street hoods, man whores] talking honeysuckle to people like me and trying to change who we are so we can emulate you. I don't want to be like you. I don't want to be you. It comes off as if with us being the way we are its sorta a threat or something...because today you might get what you want...but it's only temporary. Tomorrow we could get what we need and it will stick with us for the rest of our lives depending on how strong the relationship is. You don't look for a full-scale relationship...you look for one thing and that is to fresia...and thats sad. Very sad and if you're laughing at me for typing this up [which I'm sure you are] you ask yourself one question...in the end...which matters more...which is worth fighting for? Sex or Love? Because at the end of the day...Love overcomes all.

While I appreciate your vote of support, I don't believe in love anymore. Actually, I'm pretty sure that the world is just one more pile of garbage waiting to be scraped up to be dropped on the rest of the heap.

There was a time however, when I thought that hard work prevailed, that people got paid their dues, and that eventually the right woman meets the right man. It was never about sex. It should have never been about sex. ******** made it about sex, and then women found they liked ********, and then ******** showed them more and more that they simply wanted sex. So now there's a ton of women that love ********, missing out on men that actually want to provide love, because they aren't VIABLE for love based on the lack of appearance an ******* provides!

Yes, Lonesome Crow, I am an angry person. Would you like some insight? I'm running out of time. I'm 26 years old. I haven't seen the world, much less lost virginity to any girl. I've started music projects with groups that prior to playing gigs that I ARRANGED kicked me out of, along with playing with people with no ambition to do anything. When I turn 30, I'm going to be expected to finalize my life. As in, I WILL probably hold onto the job that holds onto me the longest, I WILL live in one town, in one state, in one country, for the remainder of my life, and assuming I choose to live it, I will spend the next 30 years or more working to pay off the debt for a society that came before me to take a fat dump all over the kids that now need to take loans in order to pay for their educations, that when they graduate, find they aren't "economically viable" and get to make up for it working manual labor jobs that pay them nothing. Do you like that? Please, tell me. I'd LOVE to know.

More power to U dude....

U have ur head up ur ass so fucken far you cant see daylight and think ur honeysuckle dont stink...
Its another way of saying ur selfaborbing ..

Youre fucnken crazy too and lack intelligents. You keep doing the samething over and over again and expecting a different result.

I have 4 very beautiful duaghters.
The youngest is 21. I tell them to stay away from bitches like you.
Wouldnt want you to a hand on any of my girls....

Lonesome Crow said:
More power to U dude....

U have ur head up ur ass so fucken far you cant see daylight and think ur honeysuckle dont stink...
Its another way of saying ur selfaborbing ..

Youre fucnken crazy too and lack intelligents. You keep doing the samething over and over again and expecting a different result.

I have 4 very beautiful duaghters.
The youngest is 21. I tell them to stay away from bitches like you.
Wouldnt want you to a hand on any of my girls....

the fresia are you so lonely for if you have children? You've had your opportunity, you should be happy.

I don't have honeysuckle, to begin with, because I don't start honeysuckle. You seem to hover over this thread with your lack of ability to spell and believe that I'm going to find you either attractive or intelligent, I don't know which, by saying I'm crazy.

Maybe its you stuck in fantasy land.

And you'll probably think all my girls are stuck up snotty bitches too....
Whatever works to keep you away from them...its all good.

Lonesome Crow said:
And you'll probably think all my girls are stuck up snotty bitches too....
Whatever works to keep you away from them...its all good.
whatever your issue is, work it out. I'm not the problem. I'm the consequence of the problem.

Life is not as it should be....

Would it help u..if I inform you..Im typing all this honeysuckle from my cell phone and its set on text mode and auto words on top of that...:p

why is it every fucken gardenia alway say honeysuckle about my fucken spelling?
cuZ ******** knows Im right...and all they can is look for flaws...N go after my spelling.hahahaaaaa

Anyway dude...stop playing the victim.

Evidently ur great grammer N spelling dose you no fucken good in getting pussy...lmao

I on the other hand go out with Beautiful ******* walking N talking dictionaries.:p

Wow, there's so much hostility here, I can't even see why. Why not dial it back a couple of notches? :(

SocratesX said:
I think it makes sense. Just get a hard body, learn how to do martial arts, and then you will be as tough as these guys. Women like them cause they are tough, more than ********.

Not sure if I agree there Socrates. I think some women are just attracted to unpleasant guys full stop. "Toughness" is attractive to women, but not all dickheads are tough by any stretch of the imagination - and they still get girls.

I got a lot of rubbish from morons a few years back, pretty much because I was a nice person and they figured I wasn't "tough".

Back then it was my last few years of secondary school, and these bullies generally got the girls.

Unfortunately for some of them they underestimated me a little. A few unfortunate incidents involving punches in the stomach later and people stopped screwing with me :p

It was amazing just how wimpy and cowardly they were, all mouth.

However, being "tougher" than those guys didn't earn me any girls. They were still popular with the ladies.

To further reinforce this, a female friend of mine recently told me that she spent years with a "nasty guy", but she "doesn't regret it", because it taught her valuable lessons about relationships apparently.

It sounds to me like girls are attracted to dickheads for the same reason guys are attracted to "bad girls" - the lure of easy and "experienced" sex, and the easiness of letting your partner handle the relationship when you don't feel strong enough to do so yourself.

When girls have gained confidence in how to operate in a relationship, they seem more attracted to intelligent people that understand them.

My 2c.

^ I really don't think than any more than 20% of dudes are attracted to bad girls.

I know for a fact though that girls are attracted to bad dudes because it displays certain traits immediately. Fearlessness and living by one's own rules. It's all smoke and mirrors though.

The reason why Fransic N I was havving difficualties was becuz she kept going back to her ex....
The dude was a major thug.
He even made stupid ass threats to me..like a fucken chump.

Fraincis had the learn for herself...
The fucken gardenia layed his hands on her...
Now she wants me back...but its too fucken late.. I warned her over N over again to make up her mind.
I was the nice guy..but rough on the edges.
as soon as I let her go. Another woman will enter my life..

Its kind of messed up to watch a woman criess like that...

@ jimmusician:

In your original post you mention that women seem to judge you as if you were like those sort of guys that treat them poorly.

The way I see it, women receive attention daily. And maybe you're not being successful at being different from the other potential 20 guys that talked to her this month. I would advise you to approach them in a different way. They're probably saturated with men that have that "Oh, you're just a gorgeous woman and I'm a very average guy, please give me a chance" philosophy. Unfortunately, that doesn't create attraction. I'd suggest you tried to approach women differently. If you overcome shyness, you don't have anything to lose.

Also, I've seen you talking about virginity in your last post. Possibly it happens everywhere, but I find this obsession with it especially spreaded in countries like the US.

In my opinion, if you consider your first time something that important it will never go well when it finally happens. I'd much rather aspire to have a healthy sexual life and act like it. And be confident about it.

Well, hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back