Is there any computer programmer here?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael_BJFU

Reaction score
You know there are lots of programmers in China. However, compared with the huge number, there are few parts of IT reaching the climax of the world. What do you think about it?

I learn programming at uni as part of my IT management for business course. I don't understand what you mean by "there are few parts of IT reaching the climax of the world". I don't think there's really a shortage of programmers / IT people. But there is a shortage of GOOD ones ;D

*raises hand* Old school though, like really old school, basic, dos, c (a little c+). Haven't done any major programming in a llllllooooonnnnggggg time. But it certainly does help in understanding things today, like modifying or adding new things to sites and such. It was really a waste of money and education.

I have some basic knowledge of a few computer languages. I wouldn't call myself a computer programmer, exactly, but I do routinely write things to modify my OS to work better for me and I've made countless simple programs for various tasks that I need accomplished. *shrug*

o well yeah
if basic knowledge in simple things like dos n/unix, html n other very basic programming count?
then i can raise my hand 2
but would never consider myself a programmer either

Badjedidude said:
I have some basic knowledge of a few computer languages. I wouldn't call myself a computer programmer, exactly, but I do routinely write things to modify my OS to work better for me and I've made countless simple programs for various tasks that I need accomplished. *shrug*

Waw, you have taken the knowledge to you own life. I think it's a mark that you will reach a peak in the future. I respect you now.

Chasm said:
o well yeah
if basic knowledge in simple things like dos n/unix, html n other very basic programming count?
then i can raise my hand 2
but would never consider myself a programmer either

I cann't understand. Is it a menial job or a kind of job, standard of which is difficult to meet?

Latest posts

Back