Is there room for one more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DysphoricMuse

Reaction score
I was really stoked to find this forum. I was doubtful that anything existed. I guess I am one of these people who's ashamed to even admit that they are lonely. I like to walk around this this attitude that I don't need anyone and that I am completely confident in myself, and lonely people are needy and have no spine. But in reality I am this desperately lonely person, as cordial and as out going as I am I have a difficult time meeting friends and I am desperately afraid of rejection. I don't really trust people to see the intelligent, funny and interesting person I am....I guess I just have little faith in the people around me, and that makes me doubt myself. I don't need a fleet of BFF's....but it would be nice to have just one person who I could emotionally trust and vice versa....

I dunno, I just wish life were like the Sims, and I could manufacture my life for myself. I just don't understand myself, I have never been called boring, stupid or uninteresting and have never had a hard time attracting a man with my looks yet....I'm lonely and my self esteem is nonexistent. My existence makes little sense to me.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll start feeling less lonely from now on. And, if you need a friend... here I am! =0)

I wish we all can get to know you better, you seem a complex and interesting person.

Sure there is. Welcome to the forum.

You shouldn't think of lonely people as such pitiful people especially if you are experiencing lonliness yourself.Nor be ashamed of it because that probably is what is partly hurting your self esteem.Remember we are all human beings with emotions and all experience lonliness every once and awhile. But anyways Hey and welcome to the forum.

Welcome welcome welcome. So nice of you to come and all that such and such and a more.

hope you enjoy and find the eternal happiness of the mystery penguin hidden deep beneath the earth's crust.

if not, you can always browse the forum and check out our chatroom at chat.alonelylife.com

cya round :)

Hi DysphoricMuse, I googled and found this forum from a search engine and my first reaction was *gawk* wow...there is such a forum...well heeeeeeeeey :D

You'll find a little something here and there in the forums that you can relate to. I know I did. It's pretty amazing how there are so many who feel exactly the same as we do. Welcome to the forum *wave wave* and looking forward to reading your posts :) Cheers!

Latest posts

Back