It's bluey's birthday!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Princess Cleocatra

Everyone, it's bluey's birthday, let's all wish him Happy Birthday and many, many more!!

Happty birthday!!!
.. .. . . ...
. ... . .. . ... .
... ... ..
.. .... ...

*points above* I tried to make it look like confetti

:D

Happy birthday, bluey! Hope to be seeing you in another year!

I am 33 years and 25 minutes old lol I was born at 9:25 at night:D I have had a drink or two :D so am only making this post and am off cos I like need some sleep but I have had a great day. Thanks all and I like the vid mimi :eek: later, love me :D xxx

lol Happy, happy, happy , happy Birthday Bluely

WTF dose that mean D-D :p Am guessing that's German for Happy birth day :D or maybe its just D-D language :p:p:p

Hay thanks a lot again guys. Its the morning after and I got coffee :)

And good to see you mimizu :) You not posted for a couple of weeks.

Lol this may be late (but I already wished you before your birthday came lmao in the shoutbox) so, Happy (belated) Birthday bluey :)
Best wishes! :D

WHOOOp, was there cake involved Bluey?:p

Glad to hear you had a good birthday!

Its cool, and thanks both of you,, Is it you nevermore that is going to try and get some picks of a rainbow? My memory is so bad its incredible and every time I come on line I have like a thousand ppl to talk to in different placers. If only I was this popular in real life.. makes me forget things tho. Spreading my self to thin and upsetting to many ppl why doing it cos every one takes offense at me giving weak replies to things. Even now I got 3 MSN things flashing at me lol,, Am not sure if am moaning are happy,, Am in a weird ass mood,,, but deffenetly happy. Anyway I love you all hear :D

How the heck did that tern into a ramble lol I only wonted to say thanks to you lol Things on my mined????

bluey said:
Its cool, and thanks both of you,, Is it you nevermore that is going to try and get some picks of a rainbow? My memory is so bad its incredible and every time I come on line I have like a thousand ppl to talk to in different placers. If only I was this popular in real life.. makes me forget things tho. Spreading my self to thin and upsetting to many ppl why doing it cos every one takes offense at me giving weak replies to things. Even now I got 3 MSN things flashing at me lol,, Am not sure if am moaning are happy,, Am in a weird ass mood,,, but deffenetly happy. Anyway I love you all hear :D

How the heck did that tern into a ramble lol I only wonted to say thanks to you lol Things on my mined????

Nope no pics of rainbows on this front, but .....maybe I should,lol:p
S'all good bluey, I'm guilty of doing the same exact things at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back