Christmas Wishes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to wish everyone a nice time over the Christmas period, whatever your religious persuasion or belief. It can be a tough time for many. I hope it's a little easier for you. I've received the gift of covid as a present lol.
Happy holidays to you too. As for my Christmas wish, it came true 3 years ago. So I don't need anything else.

Merry Christmas to everyone here. For those of you who are here no longer I hope you are doing well. For those of you who are still here I hope that next year you will continue to visit here and get a helping hand or a kind ear if you need one.

MEQZVBO_o.jpg

I hope you all have a good Christmas.

Just wanted to wish everyone a nice time over the Christmas period, whatever your religious persuasion or belief. It can be a tough time for many. I hope it's a little easier for you. I've received the gift of covid as a present lol.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes, it was kind of you.
I certainly ate well these last few days, and got to enjoy the unseasonably warm weather.
But, I did spent parts of these days missing those who aren't here anymore, who were always a big part of our holidays past.

Anyway. I hope you had as good a Christmas as you could have, under the situation - and that your case of covid is mild, and goes away quickly.

Latest posts

Back