It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill be the terrorist that fails horribly at everything he does.

Every space ship comes with one.

I want to go because I'm not from Earth to begin with, I was sent to this hell hole as punishment for piracy in my own galaxy. I'm from the planet Dongthongia in the Bareglutious region of the galaxy Buttcracksashow'in. (that's north of here)

I have supplies, jello molds, treasure and Rum stashed on 1000s of planets acrossed the universe.
But we will have to keep a low profile, I'm wanted on 137 planets and in 6 galaxies.:cool:
But I swear, I'm innocent of at least 3 of those charges.;)

I'm thinking a job in security would fit me best.:)

I'll be the weapons expert. I'll know everything about how the weapons work!

I'm bringing freakin amunition to shoot udder spaceships up! Lets blow them up! yeahhh!

I also will wear goggles and laugh insanely at random n_n

I plan on seeing how many planets I can ruin by introducing forign species into their ecosystem. That is if we find one with water on it.

Hey Hijacc, the walls of my room are pretty bare. Got any spray paint?

I say we let Ghost in. A real live pirate! sweeeet...

The kilts are ready. Make sure you wear a sporran over it ok? no one wants to see anything. lol.

Ladies i'll need to get your truest measurements... lol. Clothes are really a bother when getting accurate measurements so if you'd step into my office...

sammy said:
i'll bring myself.... oh yeah and myself, and maybe some condoms?

I'll also make sure I'd bring enough grapes for everyone.
and tools for building my warp/beam machine

So... space cook, are we going to be eating lots of grape jelly?

Brian said:
I'll bring my medical bag and take up residence in the infirmary. And I don't see any lawyers, so that means I can work beyond my scope of practice! Muahahahaha! Er...um. What I mean to say is, I went to surgeon school so it's fine for me to do surgery. Yes.

I'm coming to see cool stuff.

Best educated janitor we could ever hope for.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I want to go because I'm not from Earth to begin with, I was sent to this hell hole as punishment for piracy in my own galaxy. I'm from the planet Dongthongia in the Bareglutious region of the galaxy Buttcracksashow'in. (that's north of here)

I have supplies, jello molds, treasure and Rum stashed on 1000s of planets acrossed the universe.
But we will have to keep a low profile, I'm wanted on 137 planets and in 6 galaxies.:cool:
But I swear, I'm innocent of at least 3 of those charges.;)

I'm thinking a job in security would fit me best.:)

And this one!

SophiaGrace said:
I'll be the weapons expert. I'll know everything about how the weapons work!

I'm bringing freakin amunition to shoot udder spaceships up! Lets blow them up! yeahhh!

I also will wear goggles and laugh insanely at random n_n

How many missiles do we got?

I volunteer for cleaning detail since i can't have the job. I even have my own spiffy mop and all.

string_mop.jpg

So umm as the main pilot and navigator, do i get a co pilot or co navigator ?

(I originally applied for the cook's position, so i might need a little bit of help)

Nibiru said:
you don't have any medical staff. lmao

we'll all be dead.

For now if you need medical attention try seeing the janitor.

Unacceptance said:
Brian said:
I'll bring my medical bag and take up residence in the infirmary. And I don't see any lawyers, so that means I can work beyond my scope of practice! Muahahahaha! Er...um. What I mean to say is, I went to surgeon school so it's fine for me to do surgery. Yes.

I'm coming to see cool stuff.

Best educated janitor we could ever hope for.

Nibiru said:
you don't have any medical staff. lmao

we'll all be dead.

We didn't originally but the janitor is a surgeon. This was also part of a grand master plan to let people die so we can fire their corpses from the torpedo tubes letting us both defeat enemies and lighten our load.

Latest posts

Back