It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punisher said:
So umm as the main pilot and navigator, do i get a co pilot or co navigator ?

(I originally applied for the cook's position, so i might need a little bit of help)

Well, we're about to take off soon, so you've gotta let me know.

Yes take off and maybe this rambunctious crew will settle down.

now that all the positions are taken i recommend you write in the original post what position everyone has otherwise there may be confusion.

Unacceptance said:
sammy said:
i'll bring myself.... oh yeah and myself, and maybe some condoms?

I'll also make sure I'd bring enough grapes for everyone.
and tools for building my warp/beam machine

So... space cook, are we going to be eating lots of grape jelly?

I don't know, I can't cook!!!!
I was bringing grapes for throwing them as missiles at the other crew when they get annoying...
And I'd be busy working on my warp machine,
and using the other 'stuff' I brought....

Ok so, as it stands right now, our fearless captain is me.
Second in Command is Evewasframed
Minus is our Chief Engineer (How do the engines look?)
Crescendo is Chief of Security
Punisher is the Pilot and Navigator
Qui is CO-Pilot and Medic at the same time
Solace is the Head of the Science division onboard and is also a clothing-based fascist/uniform supplier. (which reminds me, I need new pants)
Silentthinker is our Logistics man. Everyone should see him when checking aboard to make sure all their stuff is taken care of.
Sammy is the ship's cook and it looks like there is a lot of help for food duty.
Brian is our Janitor/serious time boo boo healer
and Nibiru is head of all recreations (What'd you bring for us to do? It's gonna be a long flight)
Hijacc and Ghost are locked up in the brig for being a terrorist and a pirate (No break out schemes you two...)
And Sophia is our weapons expert.

Pilot, get ready for blastoff after the Engineer makes final launch preparations!

Unacceptance said:
SophiaGrace said:
I'll be the weapons expert. I'll know everything about how the weapons work!

I'm bringing freakin amunition to shoot udder spaceships up! Lets blow them up! yeahhh!

I also will wear goggles and laugh insanely at random n_n

How many missiles do we got?

we have 72 freakin atomic missles SAH! *salutes*

Unacceptance said:
EveWasFramed said:
I'm coming because the voices in my head told me to! They also told me to bring a whip, some lime JELLO and booze. Will that work?

Excellent, as my second in command you can get all liquored up and whip people who refuse to obey my orders.

Fine choice if I do say so myself. Umm, you'll need to check with logistics about just how much jello we can bring on board.

OK, so now that I'm all liquored up, who do I whip first? :club:

Unacceptance said:
Minus is our Chief Engineer (How do the engines look?)

Sorry, i was showing Brian my nifty new mop.
I'll go check the engines now.

mouse-wheel.jpg
mouse-wheel.jpg

Look good to me.

Minus that mop is sweet.

Is anyone hurt yet? I'm getting twitchy.

And don't worry about the janitor grime on my hands if I have to put your eyeball back or something. I swear it's sterile. They taught me how to see germs in surgeon school.

I just read about some shady characters hanging around, I think everyone should place their valuables in a large box and give them to me so I can.........guard them. Ya, guard them, that's it.:rolleyes:

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I just read about some shady characters hanging around, I think everyone should place their valuables in a large box and give them to me so I can.........guard them. Ya, guard them, that's it.:rolleyes:

OK, Ghost, Unacceptance has given the order to have you flogged and sealed in an airtight JELLO mold. ANd since I'm second in command, that task falls to ME. :DNow bend over and take your medicine, lol. :p

:club:

EveWasFramed said:
GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

OK, Ghost, Unacceptance has given the order to have you flogged and sealed in an airtight JELLO mold. ANd since I'm second in command, that task falls to ME. :DNow bend over and take your medicine, lol. :p

:club:

AARRGG! Sorry I am, but old habits die hard.
The only reason you ask for me to bend over is to see if I'm wearing me thong. I tells you that every man, woman and child from the Bareglutious region proudly displays their thong. As it be, I have a large shippment of thongs that I...........relieved....... the Intergalactic Shipping Company of a while back stashed away. Most appropriately on the "backside" of the "moon". So, as a gesture of good faith.

It's thongs for everybody! Wear them proudly!

I guess the pilot is asleep

*hits launch button*

And away we go. TO INFINITY BUT NOT BEYOND BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE CREW FROM EVENT HORIZON WENT AND IT SERIOUSLY RUINED THEIR honeysuckle

Now yer talk'in mate. Full speed ahead!

*Adjusts thong, opens bottle of rum*

To Infe....Infi......OH HELL! where ever Unacceptance just said.

Latest posts

Back