It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minus.gif

Crap! Why am I in space? This is a shuttle? I thought it was a restroom on the space station. It seemed like an odd restroom. The change in gravity caught me at a very bad time. I feel sorry for the person who cleans up that mess :)

sly said:
Crap! Why am I in space? This is a shuttle? I thought it was a restroom on the space station. It seemed like an odd restroom. The change in gravity caught me at a very bad time. I feel sorry for the person who cleans up that mess :)

JANITOR!

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Are we there yet?

I don't think so.
Could be lost?
Where are we??
Are we lost?

2.gif

Sanal said:
Okay.. What am I ?

What do you think? You live in India, Zak. You're tech support.

My probulator broke, along with my heart monitor. So did my electronic floor waxer. I don't think I should have put them in the dishwasher...can you fix it?

LMAO.....

Thanks for calling the tech support. Have a nice day.

Sorry sir, We don't handle matters regarding honeysuckle. I appreciate the effort if you call a hospital if your honeysuckle is not proper. Or the toilet cleaning department if its with your toilet. I dont think manager can help with your honeysuckle either coz he is busy shitting in his toilet.
(Geez.. People cant honeysuckle by their own? What a world)

LOOOOOL

LOL I am the Navigator? Koool

(Its definitely gonna crash land in some odd planet now lmao)

Unacceptance said:
Ok so, as it stands right now, our fearless captain is me.
Second in Command is Evewasframed
Minus is our Chief Engineer (How do the engines look?)
Crescendo is Chief of Security
Punisher is the Pilot and Navigator
Qui is CO-Pilot and Medic at the same time
Solace is the Head of the Science division onboard and is also a clothing-based fascist/uniform supplier. (which reminds me, I need new pants)
Silentthinker is our Logistics man. Everyone should see him when checking aboard to make sure all their stuff is taken care of.
Sammy is the ship's cook and it looks like there is a lot of help for food duty.
Brian is our Janitor/serious time boo boo healer
and Nibiru is head of all recreations (What'd you bring for us to do? It's gonna be a long flight)
Hijacc and Ghost are locked up in the brig for being a terrorist and a pirate (No break out schemes you two...)
And Sophia is our weapons expert.

Sanal is taking over the navigator dutys then

9ifmg5.jpg

article.pic3d.jpg

Activated

Please don't shoot Sanal out of a canon.
There are plenty of jobs that he is well suited for.

Beats getting fired through space

115515_front200.jpg

Latest posts

Back