It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Police can't have the grapes.

Am I still in the toilet cleaning? (Or am I fired?)

Fortunately she has grapes to fight them off.

16hyea.jpg

Am I still in or did you guys fired me out?

I'm not even supposed to be here! I'm expendable! I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is! I've gotta get outta here! Stop the countdown,.......................................................:(

Hey wait... I still have some of that lime JELLO left.
As second in command, it was my duty to get boozed up and whip people who didnt obey orders!

Minus: do you still have the lighter fluid?

I'm the mechanic who saves everybody by doing a repair to the ship that he knows will cost his own life. For this, I'll be thanked with a brief group moment of silence and a panoramic view of my 'forever-tomb' on some distant world as those I saved look reverently toward my final resting place before beginning their ascent up-up-and-away. It's okay, Guys, go...part of me will always be in the machine.

Can I take this moment,to say a fond farewell to jd7,who gave his life to save his friends and comrades,and remind everyone of his last gallant words,as he went to his doom,........................................."My mind is my own,and nobody is going to change it! I am NOT going into THAT room"! :)

"We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon,and they mostly come out at night,..................mostly"!

You do realise that the lime jello wasn't lime jello at all but an alien life form that breeds in this dimension by manifesting into it as lime jello?

And as for the Spackle, you really, really don't want to know what that really is. I can only say two words about it. One is " porridge" and the other is..

aarggh arrrgh arrghh I can't say, a horrible fate is...

** clunk**

...dreadful spackley silence ...

Uumm,can I just ask a teeny,weeny,little question,Number 2,.................not that I'm bothered about flying to my doom in an oversized tin can,but is anybody actually flying this bloody thing ? :)

Latest posts

Back