It's the ALL Spaceship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
Fine, in that case place Sanal on space-toilet cleaning duty, he'll answer to Brian.

...*******...YES. This is awesome, I'm almost a boss now.

Sanal, go scrub my crapper.

LOL. I m in the customer care. so "Thanks for calling the space=toilet cleanign dept, you are on waitlist, we will let you know once its ur turn" LOL

Sanal said:
LOL. I m in the customer care. so "Thanks for calling the space=toilet cleanign dept, you are on waitlist, we will let you know once its ur turn" LOL

No you were transferred by me, the captain in command to be under Brian's watch.

This is what you get for providing sub standard customer care. We don't do that here on the USSS ALL

The alternative didn't sound to good.

tickbullett.jpg

*pssst* *radioing over to the USSS ALL ship*

*psst*..This is Captain Caesium of the Spaceship Enigma. Our position is roughly 4 and half space units from you. We are a trading ship, and are wondering if you would like to dock with us in order to trade goods. We have a large supply of fuel, as well as the most common spaceship parts (nuclear inverters, fusion jigawatt alternators, etc). In return, we are looking to buy food supplies, as well as workers and trained pilots. Please respond soon - we are on a tight schedule and cannot afford to waste time waiting for a reply. Over. *psst*

*pssst* *radioing over to the USSS ALL ship*

*psst*..This is Captain Caesium of the Spaceship Enigma again. Our anti-missile systems detected and successfully deflected a blue laser which originated from your craft. This is an act of blatant aggression, and we are reporting this to the international space Council. Expect to be arrested when you dock at the next refuelling station. Over. *psst*

There is only one response. And only one Surgeon to do it: Dr. Brian the Janitor, PHD.

And that is an even BIGGER SHOOP DA WOOP

Shoop_Wallpaper.jpg

Okay, you can come out of hiding now.

They just hid them when everyone went into hiding.
You can have them back.
BasketsOfGrapes.jpg

Should be stocked for awhile.

Latest posts

Back