I've had enough....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thats true Cucuboth, but I didn't say a relationship wouldn't be any good. I just wanted to point out that a relationship won't solve everything, and that, while you don't have one, you should try to work on other problems you might have.

I think before people try to develop these romantic relationships, they should be at least content in their own lives first.

Moe said:
I think before people try to develop these romantic relationships, they should be at least content in their own lives first.

What if the reason people aren't content with their own lives is a lack of meaningful relationships?

el Jay said:
Moe said:

What if the reason people aren't content with their own lives is a lack of meaningful relationships?

Then perhaps keep finding meaningful relationships no matter how long it takes or if that is just exhausting, and one doesn't want to try anymore, then I guess it's time to find something else that would be meaningful in their lives to make them feel content.

el Jay said:
Moe said:

Well then I suppose those people will have to figure out what prevents them from making those connections with other people. Is it fear of rejection/embarrassment or is it other issues? Will having a bf/gf resolve those issues or will it require that person to look deeper in themselves for the answers? For me, i don't have close friends or a gf but even though it's something I think about from time to time, I'm not depressed over it. It may be because I'm solitary by nature and enjoy my own company. Other people will of course feel different.

Latest posts

Back