ive no one whatsoever irl, i open my heart to a true friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simhthmss

Reaction score
ive no one i know in person, virtually no one online.

i barely can hold on to life each day, ive nothing to lose, i open my heart to anyone who would like yo be my friend. i value honesty, integrity, able to see through the matrix of control and evil this world is ruled by might be nice but just someone with empathy compassion and friendly love you'd be prepared to give would be lovely, you will of course get back 10 times what you give in return, i just need a true friend i've nothing really and its genuinely slowly killing me.

i may end up the first person ever to be killed by nothing.

im just looking for an honest, genuine, compassionate person who wouldn't mind a friend who can give you back the same.

dude you ask for too much, I was going to offer myself but the more I keept reading the more I started to worry I could not fulfill your expectations.

i have no expectations, if you can type and fancy a friend to chat to thats all im looking for i dont really even have that so it would be appreciated

I think you're just looking for a true friend, someone who you can talk with, open up too and be able to be yourself without being judged. Send me a pm if you'd like to chat with me. =) My pm box is always open!

With an attitude like that man you will never find a friend. In order to hace people be aroound you have to change your attitude.I was like that for years and wouldnt last in jobs or make friends in college because of that. Change your attitude first then welk talk about making friends.

Latest posts

Back