Jealousy (she's got pictures)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coincidentally - that picture would also suggest that there was someone else there holding the camera...

Steel said:
Coincidentally - that picture would also suggest that there was someone else there holding the camera...

even better, looks like a threesome was ready to unfold :D

(sorry steel, i couldn't resist)

Bereaved said:
We're dating. We've said our I love you's. I believe her. Now she's posted a new album of photos in Facebook. What's bugging me are the pics of her and my bestfriend lying in the field together. That's what WE do.

Drop her.

At first I was going to say you were just being a bit insecure...
Now that I saw the pics - WTF?
That's not a "friend" pose at all...

Just_Some_Dude said:
shells said:
You need to confront her about it and let her know how you feel.

Even better, ask how she would feel if you had pictures like that plastered on your site with a different girl?

nah, go for the win...

bang her sister, trust me,

dude, she is looking gazingly into his eyes with her head resting on his package. :D
Wow, show a little empathy and compassion.

I wonder why Steve hasnt posted after the pic was put up :p He was calling it a teen joke from the beginning. That picture is well enough suspicious if you ask me. It's not my cup of tea to digest.

Ok, so we went out. She brought it up, said it wasn't working. She said that I was really awesome before I got "possesive". She says she still really likes me but that she also likes the other guy (i don't like calling him my friend anymore). We went out, had a good time. Got into an art gallery, talked and made out for maybe an hour and a half. She then started crying and said something like I don't have to wait for her. Said that she was sorry and that I can get another girl. So she's dumping me(!). She cried and said that maybe, with time, maybe we'll be together again. I said OK. We were making out while having this conversation. I left a big hickey. I don't know what to do, tho. I think I still love her.

Stuff she said:
1. We're still friends
2. We'll be at each other's wedding
3. They did nothing during the day the pic was taken (they just hung out)
4. She likes him
5. She likes me.
6. She still loves me(?) (not sure about this one, she just said the word we used when we first started dating to tell each other how we felt. it was "I love you" in African)
7. She doesn't want the relationship because I'm too possessive.

Let me guess, you're "too possessive" because you don't want her fooling around with other guys am I right? That sounds familiar. Well I'd tell you what she sounds like to me, but I'm not allowed to say that word on here.

Don't be her friend, drop her. You'll get over her much more quickly. Feel free to tell her off. Get all of that anger out on her so it doesn't build up. I know you are probably in the sad faze and not the angry faze yet, but don't keep that anger inside. If she tries to be romantic or friendly with you, give her the iciest reception possible.

Bereaved said:
Ok, so we went out. She brought it up, said it wasn't working. She said that I was really awesome before I got "possesive". She says she still really likes me but that she also likes the other guy (i don't like calling him my friend anymore). We went out, had a good time. Got into an art gallery, talked and made out for maybe an hour and a half. She then started crying and said something like I don't have to wait for her. Said that she was sorry and that I can get another girl. So she's dumping me(!). She cried and said that maybe, with time, maybe we'll be together again. I said OK. We were making out while having this conversation. I left a big hickey. I don't know what to do, tho. I think I still love her.

Stuff she said:
1. We're still friends
2. We'll be at each other's wedding
3. They did nothing during the day the pic was taken (they just hung out)
4. She likes him
5. She likes me.
6. She still loves me(?) (not sure about this one, she just said the word we used when we first started dating to tell each other how we felt. it was "I love you" in African)
7. She doesn't want the relationship because I'm too possessive.

Eh, reasons... I honestly think that she just started to like the "friend" more. I also think that she really didn't want to break it to you, out of fear she might really hurt you. However, I would thinking finding those types of pictures myself would irk me even more. Why not just tell me or say something before...

If you do tend to be possessive, it's always good to tell someone that. I knew my ex was from the start, so nothing to be suddenly surprised about.

sinisterplague said:
Don't be her friend, drop her. You'll get over her much more quickly. Feel free to tell her off. Get all of that anger out on her so it doesn't build up. I know you are probably in the sad faze and not the angry faze yet, but don't keep that anger inside. If she tries to be romantic or friendly with you, give her the iciest reception possible.

I agree with this.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. It's got to be tough to feel like you've been betrayed by not only your girlfriend, but your best friend, too. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here.

Thanks for all the ideas and the support, guys. I didn't expect this many replies. I'll have to reflect on these. Thanks again.

I knew something was wrong. Sorry to hear it though bud. Hope you are not falling into depression honeysuckle or anything. Cheer-up there are many other girls out there. She isn't worth your time.

I've been away a couple of days, so I'm not entirely caught up here...but I did see that pic you posted, and yeah, that's definitely a HUGE clue that she's stepped out on you, man. She's already moving away from you, obviously.

I think it's best to move on.

----Steve

ya, don't blow it up on your way out, like decades later you will feel guilty.

Sanal said:
I wonder why Steve hasnt posted after the pic was put up He was calling it a teen joke from the beginning. That picture is well enough suspicious if you ask me.

Lol I just now read the entire thread...and I'm man enough to take my lumps when I have to.

Sorry, Bereaved. I guess it's not quite the "teen drama" I proclaimed it to be. I was wrong. You DID have cause to worry.

I really hope you move on and find a better girl. :)

----Steve

Yep, I really hope I don't blow it up. Thanks to all who replied. Steve, you were right in a way. We are teens! We're all just getting into college this year.

Bereaved said:
We are teens! We're all just getting into college this year.

Well...then ****. You're actually better off that this is happening now, then. You'll have a world of freshman college chicks at your grasp! :D Look to it as an opportunity to meet many different kinds of women (not just sleep with...but meet and learn about) before you choose one woman to settle down with! :)

It may be too early to be talking like that...but just keep it in mind. When you get over this last girl, I think if you can follow the attitude I've mentioned, then you'll be well-set for meeting some girls during your time in college. ^_^

----Steve

Latest posts

Back