Join date.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athiest #001

Reaction score
On my profile where is says join date is that in MM/DD/YYYY (Like in the USA) or DD/MM/YYYY (Like some other places I have seen)?

Not only Brits, here in east, we all do DD/MM/YY

I prefer a YYMMDD for a simple numeric sort but was just puzzled that either the date of registration or else the date format that it was written in would get such a reaction.

Minus said:
I prefer a YYMMDD for a simple numeric sort but was just puzzled that either the date of registration or else the date format that it was written in would get such a reaction.

Has nothing to do with that, has to do with the fact that I signed up over a year ago. Didn't seem like that long, and that means I've been having problems for that long :O

Athiest #001 said:
Has nothing to do with that, has to do with the fact that I signed up over a year ago. Didn't seem like that long, and that means I've been having problems for that long :O

That is what i meant by being puzzled that the date of registration [or blah blah blah] would get such a reaction. That the time of your registration could mean something to you that would seem rather negative.

Yes it can seem like forever.

Thats why you need to delete id once in a while and sign up again LOL

LOL Yup like me n Sanal...

my joined date is still like 2yrs old n counting though.

Latest posts

Back