Being rated on looks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bladerider1

Reaction score
Hey,
So some background first: I have dated, but it never got serious. Rejeciton on the looks was a major factor for a lack of luck.

I don't hsuffer from "loneliness" per se but i do miss deep conversations, which i used to have with some friends, but they got partners. So I made a friend iwth someone in my city and we swaped pictures, purely platonically. She scored me 5.5-6 out of 10. She was being honest and I do have some medical history which detract from my looks and I have never liked them either, but it does sting to hear. I know dating is not all about looks but it sucks!

The issue with rating someone out of 10, is the scale means different things to different people.
The good news for you is… regardless of what the scale means to your friend… a mid range rating is good leave the 7+ to the models 😅

it seems you are at peace with the way you look like (regardless of any rating) and the problem is how outrageously blind and insulting some people can be in their insensitive, stupid arrogance

it seems you are at peace with the way you look like (regardless of any rating) and the problem is how outrageously blind and insulting some people can be in their insensitive, stupid arrogance
Reminds me of “never ask a question, you dont wanna hear the answer to”

I wanted to ask my Rob would he turn down my mother Monroe for me… but nothing he says would be right lol yes… I’d question his honesty to me and sexuality and no… well… that’d break my heart 😂

Latest posts

Back