Just a case but still hurts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunWeb

Reaction score
I am not the one who type here something without complete disaster.
I can andore almost everything alone, break ups, death of close people, movies etc. I know it sounds stupid but thats what i am.
It was so simple to hear rejection from a girl that isn't in my mind 24/7. But this one is special. I thought about her even in dreams. With her, my inner world was so calm and colourful. I was actually happy.
We were talking, she always smile but when i asked her, she said - no. If only this, but now she didn't even talk to me like before or smile.
Hopefuly i will go to the other workplace soon and will forget her sooner or later.

Had someone here such situation ? I mean, not just rejection but someone who brought peace to you.

And one more question. Maybe she was thinking of me as a friend and thats why didn't know how to feel, and everything will be normal in about few days. I am 23 but i have only experience in a few dates and alot of rejects, so i can't tell for sure or even 60/40. What do you think ?

You're doing pretty good...60/40 that's real good odds.

My recovery had been slow as fresia...A break up..then my grand mother died..then my long time friend and love died.
I actaully got over the break up with in 3 months..but after Jenni died that kind of kicked me into a tail spin.
i thought I come out of it with in 6 months..but it took a little bit longer.

I finally went back to work..but the econamic situation had pretty much delayed a lot of things for me.
I got laid off like a lot of people did...so getting into a relationship wasn't really my top priority.
Never that less..I started putting myself out there when i started working again. it was just a numbers game to me.
If i find the love of my life on the first try great..if not..I've dated before. Around 50/50 if i look at the bigger picture.
Actaully after a while I have plenty of girls calling me...I actaully dated 5-6 of them at the sametime.
After getting stood up...rejected and what have ya...So if that happens again..it won't phase me.

I actually allow myself to fall in love with someone eariler this year. To me it was a big..big mile stone.
She brought me a lot of peace and love. I belive she love me to the best of her abilities.
She was honest and open...I needed that. I felt bad for a while after the break up.
I cried over her even...but it was okay. I wasn't crying over Jenni or my ex.
She allow me to love her ...I knew I was capiable of loving again or I moved forward with my life.
That's the peace she gave me even though she broke up with me. It was a healthy relationship
as long as it lasted....even the break up was healthy. I didn't regret a single moment I had with her.
I don't have any regrets meeting her and loving her. I needed that...to not feel regrets.
(I had a lot of regrets and guilt with Jenni's passing. I didn't allow myself to just love Jenni or told her how much I really love her.)
She gave me that...It was alot. I'm grateful she allowed me to love her only if it was for a little while.
It been less than a couple of months after this break up.

Moving forward .....
I finally made a decision to purchase another automobile recently, which helps on being single and looking for work.
Actaully my top priorty is not to get into a relationship....it's to save money to return to school and further
my education. I've asked a couple more girls out ..so I'm not tripp'in to hard.

Well, you had much more difficult time than me. Everything happened like some chain reaction.
So, I will be ok in some 4 month or so. Last girl(which i was much less care than this one) leave me in a bad mood for 3 month or close to it. Hope its not some kind of weakness. Funny thing is that i can't find a girl but when i almost found one some other girls(at streets, transports etc) start to look at me and even trying to approche me. But i am not free(atleast i think so) that time so i am saying no. And then, a girl that i think of and who i came to, says "no" to me. What the hell is wrong ? Its some kind of loyalty test that i pass everytime or i need to say "no" to a girl that i wanted to date and say "yes" to the one who like me(atleast in a first sigh). Every time i think that now everything will be different but everything is the same. Am i the only one with such curse ?

Latest posts

Back