Just curious have there been any scheduled meetups for members?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knowbuddy

Reaction score
I live in the GTA of Ontario, Canada. In a nutshell I'm trying to forge new friendships to replace the toxic leeches that I finally got rid of. I'm excited and optimistic but also terrified of recreating old patterns and of course getting hurt. Obviously the longer I isolate myself the harder it is to just get out there so I wanna kinda force the issue. If anyone's interested in meeting up down the road say 2 months or so in a public place then let me know.

We're pretty much spread all over the globe here unfortunately. But I think there were a few people in the GTA whose names popped up.

cumulus.james said:
Come to my house. I'll cook us all a lovely dinner.

If you're serious what a lovely gesture. As long as nobody posts the event on Facebook that would be awesome. I'm terrible with names so perhaps we could all wear those "Hi my name is" with our usernames :).

I like this idea, such a shame we're all scattered across the globe. I'd love to join a meetup :D

Reggie Jected said:
That was a very cruel joke. Look, you got his hopes up and everything

That'll learn me to check out people's profiles to find their location before posting D'oh!

I think there was one scheduled meet up over in Europe somewhere, but I'm not sure. Some members have met each other though.

You should join meetup.com

I've gone to a couple meetup events and everyone was friendly and nice. I think that's the type of people who are prone to setting up meetup events in the first place.

We're all spread over the globe.. but there's a thing for this, I think they call it Skype...