Just feeling quite low

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ovid

Reaction score
Hi all,

I haven't been around for a while (not that I posted much), as I've been trying to make the most of things, but everything just seems to be getting to me and I have no-one to talk with about it.

<vent>
Lately my work life has become quite depressing as I have been contracted out to a different work site where I am finding it quite difficult. For the last week I've felt very unproductive, and there isn't anyone who can help as the work is quite complex (yet I have project managers throwing the occasional taunt my way because things aren't moving along). I just feel like its going to end badly with me being dismissed, which would reflect badly on the company I work for, and I would probably be sacked (I've just come out of my internship at the company and this is my third *official* week, but I didn't expect to be contracted out to another company so fast).

I don't know if anyone else has been in this type of situation but its just very depressing and I'm dreading each day I go to work lately. Just wish I had more time to sleep.

I'm living alone which really doesn't help at the moment. Just lots of bad thoughts running through my head, the usual stuff.
</vent>

Anyway, hope everyone is well.

Any positive thoughts would help,
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back