Just got back from the Doctor, oh Joy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

timdjohn

Well just got back from an appointment with a Doctor or my determination for disability for basic mental craziness.

I went in with a positive attitude. I left feeling so down in the dumps and depressed.  The questions they asked basically let me review my life over the years. It was very depressing.
I started tearing up half way through the appointment. Now I am just really sad. Thank god for my little Dog. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. At least he loves me, as long as I feed him ☺

Hey Tim,

There is NO reason to be ashamed of getting emotional during that appointment--of course you felt emotional! If you were supposed to review all the troubles of your life, you dig up a lot of pain and it makes sense that you got emotional.

I did the same today--went to the therapist and afterward, when I was talking with a semi-friend, I started crying. It was so embarassing! I know how you feel.

Do you want to take medication if it will make you feel better?

That's actually good for You, both talking about it and crying because of it. You should do that more often with someone and then do something You think is fun afterwards!

Latest posts

Back