Just joined

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeirdGal19

Reaction score
Hello! I just joined an hour or so ago.

Anyway, I am from and live in the United States. Sorry for being so vague but I have revealed too much about myself on the internet a few years before and I've regretted it and had anxiety about it until this day.

You can call me Fida. It's not my real birth name, but I like it. I used to think a lot about changing my name.

Anyway, I randomly found this site by typing in a search for other lonely people. I was so glad to find this site because I didn't think they would have one specifically for it. In fact I wasn't expecting to find anything at all.

I joined because I'm LONELY. I've never told that to ANYONE in my life before, and lately it's started to become unbearable. I'm just scared if I say it out loud, the people around me will think I'm a pathetic loser, and I don't want that, even though I doubt they think much about me at all, other then the fact that I'm the clown of the group. I've never been in any relationship, and I feel like such a loser.

It feels kind of good to get that off my chest, I haven't really vocalized, or typed out that I felt lonely ever.

Anyway, sorry for my long melodramatic intro and I can't wait to start participating in this forum. :)

Welcome WeirdGal...hummm can i call you gal19 cause no one is weird alright. Lots of us experience loneliness at some point of our lives....I can understand your anxiety, I do experience it except that i keep it quiet too =)

There are people around you and you are lonely?

You are concerned with how said people feel?

What an odd world you live in.

WeirdGal19 said:
Anyway, I randomly found this site by typing in a search for other lonely people. I was so glad to find this site because I didn't think they would have one specifically for it. In fact I wasn't expecting to find anything at all.

I joined because I'm LONELY. I've never told that to ANYONE in my life before, and lately it's started to become unbearable. I'm just scared if I say it out loud, the people around me will think I'm a pathetic loser, and I don't want that, even though I doubt they think much about me at all, other then the fact that I'm the clown of the group. I've never been in any relationship, and I feel like such a loser.

It feels kind of good to get that off my chest, I haven't really vocalized, or typed out that I felt lonely ever.

Anyway, sorry for my long melodramatic intro and I can't wait to start participating in this forum. :)

hey...we're so like, super 'almost' have the same situation!...with the exception that i was never a clown in the group - coz i'm the more serious one...

anyways,,, welcome to this site fida...hope u'll find a new virtual home here... ;p

Hi Fida, You got here like a lots of us did :) its nothing to be ashamed about feeling lonely. But I know where your coming from by not telling ppl that. I am the same with the ppl around me and I myself normally act the clown. But when I get home there is no one to act the clone too. So ye I too feel lonely a lot of the time.

Melodrama is a dying art form, my friend, no need for excuses. ;)

Welcome for the forums, Fida. :) I'm sorry to hear about your negative internet experiences, rest assured there will none here. ;)

Enjoy the forums, we're all pretty much in the same boat here, you're always welcome to PM me if you want. :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome, it's really nice! I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, I've been unable to get online for a few days.

Welcome WeirdGal...hummm can i call you gal19 cause no one is weird alright. Lots of us experience loneliness at some point of our lives....I can understand your anxiety, I do experience it except that i keep it quiet too =)

Sure, you can all me that if you want!

Are you a ninja?

This is important...

Yes, I am. LOL. ;)

There are people around you and you are lonely?

You are concerned with how said people feel?

What an odd world you live in.

Yeah, I have a reputation as a good girl, from a good family and I don't want people to think I'm some depressed weirdo with issues. That'll look bad on my parents, since they're sort of leaders in my community. I don't want to embarrass them.

Melodrama is a dying art form, my friend, no need for excuses. Wink

Lol, thanks, haha. :)

Hi Fida, You got here like a lots of us did Smile its nothing to be ashamed about feeling lonely. But I know where your coming from by not telling ppl that. I am the same with the ppl around me and I myself normally act the clown. But when I get home there is no one to act the clone too. So ye I too feel lonely a lot of the time.

I know exactly how you feel!

Thanks to everyone else who welcomed me! You guys are all so nice!

you seem very kind. if you should like to talk I'll be around. thanks for welcoming me as well ^_^

KellyGirl said:
you seem very kind. if you should like to talk I'll be around. thanks for welcoming me as well ^_^

Thanks, but I don't think I'm very nice, I used to be, but not much anymore. I get angry a lot and stuff. It'll be nice to talk though!

Also, thanks eh? for welcoming me! :)

WeirdGal19 said:
Yeah, I have a reputation as a good girl, from a good family and I don't want people to think I'm some depressed weirdo with issues. That'll look bad on my parents, since they're sort of leaders in my community. I don't want to embarrass them.

It's not a weirdo issue, it's being human. Being a false plastic person is the crappier of the two options.

It's a little insulting to insinuate that there is some kind of undesirable quality in folks who have such problems anyway.

Unacceptance said:
WeirdGal19 said:

It's not a weirdo issue, it's being human. Being a false plastic person is the crappier of the two options.

It's a little insulting to insinuate that there is some kind of undesirable quality in folks who have such problems anyway.

Not undesirable, but I don't like being pitied, and people tend to pity those they see as weak or messed up.

Also, is that bird dead in your icon, or just passed out?

WeirdGal19 said:
Not undesirable, but I don't like being pitied, and people tend to pity those they see as weak or messed up.

Not all people have such pity out of feeling like someone else is weak. For example, I can have empathy for your feelings of sorrow. Sympathy can also be what you take for pity. Also weakness is also a sign of being human. Until you have bullet proof flesh, a robot brain, can hurl multiple tons around, and are guaranteed to live forever, you are going to be weak in at least some way.

The picture is a dead bird I found outside a kindergarten at 2 AM.

Unacceptance said:
WeirdGal19 said:

Not all people have such pity out of feeling like someone else is weak. For example, I can have empathy for your feelings of sorrow. Sympathy can also be what you take for pity. Also weakness is also a sign of being human. Until you have bullet proof flesh, a robot brain, can hurl multiple tons around, and are guaranteed to live forever, you are going to be weak in at least some way.

The picture is a dead bird I found outside a kindergarten at 2 AM.

I never thought about the sympathy thing like that before, that I could be taking it as pity. I don't know, I guess one can never tell, and I agree with your points on human weakness. It would be interesting to have bullet proof flesh and the ability to hurl multiple tons around though.

As for the dead bird, it looks pretty fresh in that picture, just a random observation.

Latest posts

Back