Just to say hi!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

justme

Hello everyone,

just registered and thought i introduce my self here.

I'm 24 and live in finland. I used to have many friends when i was younger and still in school, but now I only have 2, who are more like acquaintances really. Hang out with them maybe once a month.  
Nowadays I find it very hard to make new friends. Guess i'm not social enought just to start talking to strangers in coffee houses or any kind of events and I don't like going to events etc. alone so I could even make new friends.
And what comes to my love life, well, I don't have any, never had.

But never the less, I'm some what satisfied with my life, although, the loneliss can be hard occasionally. Especially when you see some of the people you know get girl/boyfriends or get married.

That's me in a nutshell from the forums perspective and I'll be hanging out here for now and (hopefully) get to know other people :shy:

cya

Hi Just me, Thanks for sharing. May I ask your age, sex, and your town? What are your interests? What kind of music do you like? Books? etc.

lonelygirl said:
Hi Just me, Thanks for sharing. May I ask your age, sex, and your town? What are your interests? What kind of music do you like? Books? etc.

I'm 24 yo male and live near Helsinki, finlands capital.
Not really into reading "normal" books. I have four 750 page books on IT-stuff that i need to read and go take a few exams.

I mostly listen to jazz, soul etc. from the radio, Koop and Amy Winehouse if you need names. From other genres I listen to linkin park, evanescence and within temptation.
Every now and then i listen to japanese pop (Ayumi Hamasaki is my fav) and psychadelic trance, which is electornic music and makes no sense to some people :)

Hobbies.. lets see.. Well i used to play golf, but havent done that in two years. Now i only take 45min walks 3-4 times a week. I'd like to start rock climbing and latin dance, but not alone..

Hi Just you,

Latin dancing and rock climbing sound really, really fun! Of course you can't do those things alone..that is why you need to take lessons! And/or sign up for a group that does these activities. It will be fun and you will be getting out of the house and being with other humans.

Hugs,

LG

lonelygirl said:
Hi Just you,

Latin dancing and rock climbing sound really, really fun! Of course you can't do those things alone..that is why you need to take lessons! And/or sign up for a group that does these activities. It will be fun and you will be getting out of the house and being with other humans.

Hugs,

LG
That's the master plan to go to a course etc. to learn dancing. But it's just a HUGE step to go do something you never done before with people who I don't know. Well actually, I'm just afraid that I'll be the odd-man-out who has to dance with the teacher or another man or otherwise just be alone :)

Hi Justme,

You seem an intelligent lad. Therefore, you of all would know...if you don' try, you'll never know! WHAT IF...you go to lessons and meet some really nice people? WHAT IF...you go to classes and have a great time? WHAT IF...you meet your future wife in the class. Life's too short. Just jump in with both feet and let happen what will happen. We won't know until we try. Before dying, we will most likely only regret the things we DID NOT do or we DID NOT try!

Latest posts

Back