Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niave said:
118j8zl.png
2dlxlv.jpg

My first vegan matte lipstick. It looks better than in the pic xD

What a gorgeous colour.

hazel_flagg said:
What a gorgeous colour.

Oh yes, thank you! I'm so excited because it's my first lipstick where I don't have to worry about leaving stains on everything that brushes up against my lips. :D and I like your bio it's funny.

Beer. But it was a lemon-ish shandy type, very refreshing. Me and my friend went on a bike ride to get there, it was nice to ride with someone because I usually just bike places by myself. And we enjoyed them around a fire and he told me about his vacation. Either way it was good to get out of the house and away from the things I usually think about, if only for a little while.

xfdgtj.jpg

Returned a yoga bag I didn't actually need and got all this for my trip this weekend!

Sorry it's so big! I'm using my phone and don't know how to resize on it.

an iPad! with a contract, so it's not like I bought it

and the keyboard to go with it

Peaches said:
an iPad! with a contract, so it's not like I bought it

and the keyboard to go with it

You'll love the iPad- I prefer the touch screen though, keyboards and I lack compatibility.

An easel that my dad can put on his lap so he can sketch while sitting. His cancer means that he can't spend hours in standing in his art studio anymore and I want him to be comfortable.

hazel_flagg said:
An easel that my dad can put on his lap so he can sketch while sitting. His cancer means that he can't spend hours in standing in his art studio anymore and I want him to be comfortable.

I'm sorry to read about your dad. :(
What type of cancer is he suffering from that he can't stand for too long? If I may ask.. otherwise - it's okay. I just hope he will be okay.

ladyforsaken said:
hazel_flagg said:

What type of cancer is he suffering from that he can't stand for too long? If I may ask.. otherwise - it's okay. I just hope he will be okay.

That's okay, love. It's bowel cancer, and it's terminal. He was diagnosed a couple of years ago. He's still carrying on as normal and he's a tough old fella :)

hazel_flagg said:
ladyforsaken said:
hazel_flagg said:

That's okay, love. It's bowel cancer, and it's terminal. He was diagnosed a couple of years ago. He's still carrying on as normal and he's a tough old fella :)

:(
I'll keep him in my thoughts and hope he will always continue to be strong to go through this. *hugs* to you both.

ladyforsaken said:
hazel_flagg said:
ladyforsaken said:
hazel_flagg said:

:(
I'll keep him in my thoughts and hope he will always continue to be strong to go through this. *hugs* to you both.

Thank you darling, I appreciate it <3

Latest posts

Back