Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
custom 8-day pill box...i love halloween year round...:)
c01uc.jpg

2zntus1.jpg

Bus fare and two cups of coffee, one French vanilla and the other hazelnut. Before that, a copy of the book "Steal Like an Artist", which suggests anyone can learn to be creative by first remembering that every new idea came from a mix of old ideas, and the creative process. I had to replace the copy I was borrowing from my friend because it got moldy.

This black and gold nail polish by a cruelty-free vegan company called Ginger+Liz. This is the first time I've ever used gold on my nails before. Kind of messy... I try xD
20o8co.jpg
25zma7q.jpg

Solivagant said:
Seeker_2.0 said:

That looks interesting, I'm tempted to pick one up myself. How do you like it? Would you agree with John Waller?

Well, some of his descriptions are outdated but he does offer a ton of trivial knowledge so yeah, I'm liking it :D

A security blanket with an elephant on it for my brother's baby (not yet born), a big bowl for my dad to put his soup in, and a bottle of seasonal air freshener called "Merry Citrus Melody", which smells amazing.

I don't want to buy anything anymore, only sell. I sold a laptop bag and a Fatboy.

Latest posts

Back