Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two of my favourite films of all time:

91k84zVHE4L._SL1500_.jpg

67087_front.jpg

A hotel reservation for the pops.. is the last thing I did with money-type things. But the last physical thing I bought was
VanillaCreme said:
Baby wipes.

beautiful loser said:
10mtzrp.jpg

Couple of thrift stores finds. Another Criterion for the collection and Abominable will sit on my desk at work...guarding my Sharpies.

Omg I love finding treasures at thrift stores! Your Abominable kicks butt :p

Last thing I bought was a pair of Sketchers 'go walk' shoes

Dandelion said:
beautiful loser said:
10mtzrp.jpg

Couple of thrift stores finds. Another Criterion for the collection and Abominable will sit on my desk at work...guarding my Sharpies.

I know, he is awesome...and shocked he's not missing any fingers or has any chips in his body, considering I was digging through some junk and found him at the bottom of the bin.

Yeah, I need to post more thrift store finds, since I hit them weekly and find some really cool stuff...some of it I flip on ebay.

beautiful loser said:
Dandelion said:
beautiful loser said:
10mtzrp.jpg

I know, he is awesome...and shocked he's not missing any fingers or has any chips in his body, considering I was digging through some junk and found him at the bottom of the bin.

Yeah, I need to post more thrift store finds, since I hit them weekly and find some really cool stuff...some of it I flip on ebay.

I go weekly also! You should start a thread about your finds, I will post mine there too :D

Dandelion said:
beautiful loser said:
Dandelion said:
beautiful loser said:
10mtzrp.jpg

I go weekly also! You should start a thread about your finds, I will post mine there too :D

Dandelion, that's actually a good idea :) We might be the only two that post, but who gives a ****, right? ;) I'll start it in a couple of days, after I hit one after work. If not, you can start it sooner...doesn't matter. Have a good one :)

Make that a third who'd post - I'm a thrift store addict, go at least once a week. I'm lucky - I live 2 blocks from one, and work across the street from another.

I will be patiently waiting Beautiful Loser. :D

Ringwood, I remember you from another thread, your in Cranbrook, right? When I was there this summer we went to both! Wouldn't it be funny if we crossed paths and didn't even know it?

ringwood said:
Make that a third who'd post - I'm a thrift store addict, go at least once a week. I'm lucky - I live 2 blocks from one, and work across the street from another.

J, I knew it, I JUST KNEW that you would respond to this in your usual way :D

P.S. your stalker-like ways have always given me the warm fuzzies :D:p:D..just kiddin...sort of :p:D

Starting the new thread tonight, as I have a few things I can show two trips ago. Okay, no more derailing this thread.

Brocolli, cauliflower, lettuce, cucumbers, peppers, milk... and ruined it all with a pack of cigarettes.

Latest posts

Back