Last thing you bought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swtgnm.jpg

Thanks to lifestream and his videos I had to continue the fight :)

A green dragon lighter case. There was a blue wizard case too that looked neat, but I didn't get it.

41RzBV6R7JL._SY300_.jpg

Mine is a flannel shirt for my human brother. He finds the colours calming, as do other things with eyes. I like everyones taste in comics/games here, great stories in beautifully imagined worlds. The best kind of worlds, in my biased opinion. I was never into star wars personally, but the design of those fighters was perfect, my favourite feature of the series for sure.

you cannot carry the one with the seat and the motor inside the underground :)

actually I will bring it back soon because now I found this one:

Teckey-SmartC1-Mini-Electric-Self-Balancing-Scooter-2-Wheels-Smart-Self-balance-Electric-Scooter-E-scooters-E-Scooter-Kick-board-Skateboard-Front-LED-Lights-Personal-Transporter-Outdoor-Sports-Childre-0-5.jpg

Peaches said:
What's a big wheel?

20h9hco.jpg

Here it is in all its glory! :p An American classic. And it's so light weight you could backpack it all around town. :D Actually, in the States, they have adult Big Wheel races...I wish I could find one in my area.

As a kid of 9 or 10, in the early 1970s, me and my neighbor ( he was 8) used to ride our Big Wheels up the back road near our houses that led to the town's 'public works garage. The garage housed all of the big, heavy machinery and dump trucks. The road was a mild incline, at the top there was the summit of the town's sand dune - they use sand for wintertime road treatments and other construction projects.
We would pedal our big wheels onto the sand dune and ride right off the edge, like Evil Knievel upon his motorcycle.
Lots of fun, flying in the air and landing on the sand dune, rolling and sliding all the way down to the bottom.
We never got hurt or caught - I can imagine what would transpire in today's times.

ABrokenMan said:
As a kid of 9 or 10, in the early 1970s, me and my neighbor ( he was 8) used to ride our Big Wheels up the back road near our houses that led to the town's 'public works garage. The garage housed all of the big, heavy machinery and dump trucks. The road was a mild incline, at the top there was the summit of the town's sand dune - they use sand for wintertime road treatments and other construction projects.
We would pedal our big wheels onto the sand dune and ride right off the edge, like Evil Knievel upon his motorcycle.
Lots of fun, flying in the air and landing on the sand dune, rolling and sliding all the way down to the bottom.
We never got hurt or caught - I can imagine what would transpire in today's times.

[video=youtube]

Not a true Big Wheel, but it has transpired to this, ABM. :)

beautiful loser said:
Peaches said:
What's a big wheel?

20h9hco.jpg

Here it is in all its glory! :p An American classic. And it's so light weight you could backpack it all around town. :D Actually, in the States, they have adult Big Wheel races...I wish I could find one in my area.

If you were a kid in the 70's the Big Wheel was a staple, remember it well.

Latest posts

Back