Lend your wisdom to someone who is still single?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Optimism

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) I'm new here but it looks nice in this forum. Anyway, I'm 21 and I've never really had a girlfriend - but I try to learn something from each girl, date, friend - and today I'm hoping to learn from you!

Here's a little about myself:
When I was 18, there was a girl I met in university that I really liked and, later, I found out that she really liked me too. However, I never officially asked her out, because at that point I really didn't know how to and I constantly questioned my own actions due to my insecurities. She decided it would be better if we'd just be friends.
In hindsight, I can see that she wanted me to be much more forward - and yet, at the time, I couldn't be, because I almost struggled to believe that a girl like her actually liked me!

Then when I was 20, I asked a girl out for the first time and she said yes and we went to have coffee. However, things turned out pretty badly there! So first, she brings a friend, then two guys that they know randomly walk by the window, see them inside, and come in to join us. I couldn't ask her anything or talk to her properly at all at that point and she must have thought I was really boring, but it was because I felt totally awkward after they were there.
In hindsight, this time, I asked her out too early and should have made sure that she was interested in me.

Now very recently, I made a similar mistake, when I asked a friend out without being sure if she liked me or not.

So I just wanted to ask you guys, if there is anything that you can share with those of us who are still looking for that someone special, to help us avoid embarrassment!

The one time I asked my friend out, because we got along so well, he told me no. And I haven't really asked anyone else, since I'm just going to be told no anyway. But, I'd get to know someone first. Maybe go out a few times, not on a date, per say, just hanging out, so there's not a need to feel pressure. See how things go between you and that person.

In that case you are either expecting yes or no. I like your sig, vanillacreme, and I agree with it wholeheartedly.

Other then that, dating is a pretty superficial thing. I would advise you to think of the long term, what you really want out of it. If you're looking for that special someone then you need to search and interact until you find someone you relate to. Approaching the situation without expectation is helpful at all times.

fresia it..you can't aviod embrassments.

I used to look in the mirror and piont at myself and tell myself I love myself...I felt corney and stupid as fresia.

I used to pull to the side of the road while riding my motor cycle and just get on my kness and pray as people would drive by.

My sponsor asked me to get on my knees and in brod daylight in the middle of the court yard where the entire world can see me.
It felt embrassing as fresia.

Then years later I found myself hugging a freaken tree in brod daylight where everyone saw me.

Well...how did all of that helped me???...I felt all the feARs and emotions of embrassments.
I experinced the crazy thoughts. My mind and body experince that. I processed it and it didn't killed me.
What are people going think about me, oh **** I feel so stupid for doing this, my body freaking out...etc

I also learned how to laugh at myself...

well eventaully you'll ejaculate before you penatrate her...that's a ******* embrassment too.
Well...if you're anything like me...eventaully you'll have sex with your gf on the hood of the car brod daylight.

Date...ask as many girls out as you can...embrassed or not.
It's a percentage game. At the sametime it'll give you experince, which will also increase your self confidence.

I mean...what would you do if the perfect womam came into your life right now? Would you just sit there and hold
her hands and look at her all day?
What would you do with her?
what would you say to her?
How will you kiss her?
How will you careless her?

The next time when you're out on a date...you'll have enough experince to either tell the dudes to fresia off becuase you're on a date.
Give them the wtf you do want look or say "Do you mind???" straight up without feeling embrassed about it or whatever style you have.
If you feel like your space had been violated. I mean....even dogs mark their territory. it's a male to male thing..it has nothing to do with your date.

Or give your date a fucken clue that you're on a date...so she wouldn't be so fucken rude to you. Perhasp she could be polite to tell her friends...

if you're anything like me...You'll just give the look to her frinedzone friends.. "yeap i ma be tapp'in her ass and she's in heat too"
Again..it has nothing to do with your date.

That's why you get a booth...
Ladies first...you get her to sit in the booth first....then box her in.lol
She can't leave without geting through ya. Plus you'll being sitting side by side with her...equal and body contacts.
Other guys can't just mosy on in. You can simply put you leg to the opposite side of the booth..so they can't sit and wanna hang out. So that
they get a fucken clue. Or you could has easily put your arms around her right then and there....

Don't worry.
My ex-gf used to come kiss me or hug me while other women were talking to me. She was giving clues and marking me.
She had been known to also tell other women to "back the fresia off" loud and clear.:p
I do the samething everyonce in a while when we're out in public and other men will hit up on her.
I'll simply just hug her or say "hi honey, i love you"...interupt their conversations for a brift moment and go about my bussiness.
What that dose is throw the other guy off thier strive and I let it be known...She's my woman. it's subtle and direct.
Passive agressive....appropricately

While we were dating at first...a lot of this male dominate or terrritory stuff as happening.. Simply becuase she had guys chasing her too.

and FFS don't take advice from women of how to handle other males while you're on a date with a woman.
Some women would tell you that macho male crap is retarded and all kinds of good crap...Those women are not men.
They are cluseless of what it is to be a male becuase they're not men and over aynalize the honeysuckle out of it.

Latest posts

Back