LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badjedidude

Reaction score
THIS happens to be the advent of a new era....the creation of a glorious future of sound and dicovery, a bright, glimmering hope that unfolds across the Earth in a wave of...

...ok, ok. On with it. Recently Anonymouse and I have begun to sort of play some online jam sessions (using a complicated system; don't worry, you wouldn't understand its amazingness)....and here is a practice piece that works as sort of a prototype for our sound (or one of them). This is our first actual compilation of our stuff together.

Awesome Killer Guitar: Anonymouse
Mediocre (at best) Drums: Badjedidude

Listen, enjoy, vomit, do whatever....but TELL US what you think. If it's honeysuckle, say so. If its radiant majesty blows your mind, tell us! Keep in mind that this is experimental and a practice thing. So don't flame me. Or I'll hunt you down like the bot you are.

[youtube]_Tv0j5eZxt4[/youtube]

----Steve

Munehiro Narita meets Tommy Smith, naw that isn't quite it. I'd like to hear more :)

I liked it; if that's the first attempt then I expect great things.

Did someone say moo at the end?
4j15c4.jpg

Cool beans, guys :cool:

Did you guys use one of those online jamming programs/sites? Or are you laying down tracks separately? Just curious, you don't have to answer :p

They did that in msn and Bjd recorded it so the awesome drums with clarity and guitar lost the clarity cos its through msn lol. Okay I m just being ****** xD

That's a cool idea (that I wish I'd thought of myself) :)

You've got some crazy ideas going on there about midway through that second one reminds me a lot of The Mars Volta.

Guitar could use a little clearing up though, and maybe a little less gain.

DUUUUDE I WAS TOTTALY THINKING OF DOING THE SAME THING THE OTHER DAY!!!!

if i can get an auxilary cable i might be able to hook up my amp to my lap top and you guys would totally have to let play rythms or something in the background

it's pretty good i like the riffing, and the soloing drums are solid the guuitar is a little too schreachy especially at the begining i'd try adjusting the thingabob on the guitar you know the switchy thing by the tone and volum nobs so it has a more of a solid deep sound to it, to kind of reduce the screach

but otherwise
very nice

:D

I like your playing, Anonymouse! ;) That second one is good, btw. Lotsa good groove in it!

----Steve

Latest posts

Back