Let your imagination run wild...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeol

Reaction score
A caption for this photo??!

photo_2022-03-23_10-41-46.jpg

example

-“People who go to bed late are either sad or in love.”

-me at 2:00am

I Emagin him making a snack for his buddy Patrick since Patrick is too lazy to do most things himself and always relies on SpongeBob. Except when he replaces his brain with brain Coral then he was smart Patrick but then he became too aware and smart, and everyone hated him so he gave it all up so he could go back to lovable old Patrick Star and live a simple life with his chum SpongeBob, who is always thinking about him that's why he is making the sandwich.

I Emagin him making a snack for his buddy Patrick since Patrick is too lazy to do most things himself and always relies on SpongeBob. Except when he replaces his brain with brain Coral then he was smart Patrick but then he became too aware and smart, and everyone hated him so he gave it all up so he could go back to lovable old Patrick Star and live a simple life with his chum SpongeBob, who is always thinking about him that's why he is making the sandwich.

Sponge bob for you Bam
IMG_0619.JPG

Latest posts

Back