Lethargy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilith

Reaction score
Lethargy is the worst. It puts your life on hold, such a time waster.

Uhh.... yeah, that's all I'm going to say for now. Anyone can contribute to this topic. Any comment will be appreciated. =P

You're right, in a sense. Lethargy basically means not doing anything due to having an issue that holds you back. It's a psychological, emotional and mental thing.

You just have to make yourself get up and do something, even if it is only for 15 minutes. But if you do it on a regular basis and stick to it you'll find yourself doing more. What you decide to do is up to you, go for a walk, weed the yard, whatever gets you up and active. The tricky thing is sticking with it.

Lethargy is one of my biggest problems. I always just feel like sitting around the house doing nothing, and, you're right, it does waste your time away. It's terrible! Whenever I'm feeling like that though I always try to go outside for a little while, even if it's just going out to a restaurant to eat instead of staying in my house. Little things can make a big difference!

Sci-Fi said:
You just have to make yourself get up and do something, even if it is only for 15 minutes. But if you do it on a regular basis and stick to it you'll find yourself doing more. What you decide to do is up to you, go for a walk, weed the yard, whatever gets you up and active. The tricky thing is sticking with it.

Good advice. I've been forcing myself to do something every day. Sticking with it really is hard, but its worth it.

Latest posts

Back