Let's have a party in my apartment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltonbradley

Reaction score
I invite all of you to come over. I live in Columbus Ohio. I have cake and ice cream and orange soda. There will be music and dancing and free drinks. If you're on a diet and don't want cake or ice cream I also have carrots and applesauce. You can all spend the night too. We can play truth or dare and spin the bottle. I have board games too. I have also set up a Smush Room where freaky people are more than welcome to get freaky. Who's down

Hi miltonbradley.:)

I'd come, but Sci-Fi has already invited me over for his annual Lonely Life
orgy. He has Kool-Aid, Nachos, and free motion lotion samples I've been dying to try.

Please accept my apologies.:)

You could always put vodka in the kool-aid. But I'm too white and classy for that honeysuckle.

Get some Twister in this honeysuckle, and we've got a party.

SkuzzieMuff said:
You could always put vodka in the kool-aid. But I'm too white and classy for that honeysuckle.

Get some Twister in this honeysuckle, and we've got a party.
Well, being a recovering alcoholic, it might not be best.

I would come, but here in England I only hear about kool-aid in the context of suicide pacts, so it kind of scares me.

I would go but only if someone else pays for the trip coming and going and have a place to stay. :)

Latest posts

Back