Let's See The Beards!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I spewed my drink when I saw the name of this thread. I am so not posting a pic of my five o'clock shadow, being an "older" woman, I have to shave every morning. Now, isn't that a turn on? LOL!

darkdigitaldiva said:
Ok, I spewed my drink when I saw the name of this thread. I am so not posting a pic of my five o'clock shadow, being an "older" woman, I have to shave every morning. Now, isn't that a turn on? LOL!

:D To a certain minority.

Are goatee's allowed? :p

goatee.jpg
[/img]

I think the tasche and goatee suit you Jesse, but what do I know, i'm male!

I have read that females tend not to like facial hair. Even with that in mind, mine is staying.

shysilhouette said:

I have read that females tend not to like facial hair. Even with that in mind, mine is staying.

Facial hair is a must.

Same goes for boyfriends. (hehe)

shysilhouette said:

Thanks shy. I used to have a big beard.:cool:

0CI355A said:
Nice picture Jesse. Nice eyes, too. :D

floffyschneeman said:
nice pic, jesse :)

Hey thanks you guys :D

Jesse,

I dig the beard/goatee. Also the lyrics in your signature are from quite a fantastic band. Bravo at that choice. Except the last lyric isn't "wings"....its....."WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Andy said:
Jesse,

I dig the beard/goatee. Also the lyrics in your signature are from quite a fantastic band. Bravo at that choice. Except the last lyric isn't "wings"....its....."WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Lol, very nice. They're coming out with a new album!

NOT A BEARD.... BUT IT WILL PROBABLY STILL COUNT JUST OUT OF SHEER AWESOMENESS:

stache1.jpg

P.S. This was taken a while ago... it still wasn't grown in fully quite yet. Don't judge me. :p

That's incredible jedi! We want to see an update. If it gets big enough you can hide snacks in there. :p

Latest posts

Back