Little people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188685

sunflower lover
Reaction score
The craziest and weirdest thing happened to me on Friday night, I went out to eat at the mexican place I like eating at, well I was seated all the way in the back where the kitchen is, this happened twice on friday night, there was a little person/ midget working there which I had never knew about, he saw me looking at him, and as soon as I saw him, he went right back in the kitchen, I thing little people are self concious about themselves because they are afraid that people will laugh at them, what do you think? Do you think of them as self soncious too?

It's a medical condition, that's all that it is.
Otherwise, they're totally normal people.
I've met a lot of people with different conditions because my grandmother is a retired social worker and so perhaps I'm unphased by it in part for that reason.
I am however sympathetic for people with conditions, as their lives can be challenging as a result. Depending on the person as well as the condition sometimes they handle that well and sometimes they don't, so it varies.
The general consensus is to just try not to be a d!ick.

It's a medical condition, that's all that it is.
Otherwise, they're totally normal people.
I've met a lot of people with different conditions because my grandmother is a retired social worker and so perhaps I'm unphased by it in part for that reason.
I am however sympathetic for people with conditions, as their lives can be challenging as a result. Depending on the person as well as the condition sometimes they handle that well and sometimes they don't, so it varies.
The general consensus is to just try not to be a d!ick.
very true I agree ,I was not laughing at him, I would never laugh at anyone.

I've met a few midgets. Like anyone else, they don't want to be treated differently because of how they were born. I oft met when I was a manager a dude who was a local tv celevrity, a proffessionnal actor who played many very good tv roles and was very passionate about his work. He confided in me he systematically refused any jobs that had to do with his height....but a man's got to eat. I totally understood what he meant. I don't work in the area anymore, but last I heard of him, he was forced to retire from acting because of his health despite being barely early 50's. Did an interview saying he wanted to spend more time with his wife and kids. I hope he's doing well

Latest posts

Back