Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wonderful sinner's picture makes me think of anime and video games for some reasons, lol.

Well, here is mines...
Meblue.jpg

This other was more recent:
Meproffile2.jpg

I love that color. I want my hair a similar color, however I don't think my hair will take to it.

VanillaCreme said:
I love that color. I want my hair a similar color, however I don't think my hair will take to it.

It's is very close to my natural color, with just a teensy boost to the red tones. I love it. I like going redder. For a while my hair was flame-red.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
ah, that's pretty much the colour i was describing in my last post.

again.. delicious :]

the hair envy is killin' me..

Thank you. :)

I will sheepishly admit to hair-vanity. :eek: The laws of hubris would dictate that I somehow lose my hair in some way to punish me for vanity. But... it's my best feature!

And off-topic, my left eyelid is droopy as if I'd had a stroke or something. honeysuckle. lol

It might just be the lighting, or the tones in red I'm seeing, but it looks a bit purple. And that's what I'd go for. My hair can't be styled like that either. :/ It just kind of poofs up. So I tend to keep it straight when I do get it done.

VanillaCreme said:
It might just be the lighting, or the tones in red I'm seeing, but it looks a bit purple. And that's what I'd go for. My hair can't be styled like that either. :/ It just kind of poofs up. So I tend to keep it straight when I do get it done.

Yeah, the red she used leaned toward the ruby and purplish rather than the copper or orange end of the spectrum.

She got the curls just with a diffuser. My hair is naturally wavy/curly, so it doesn't take much to get it curly. In summer my hair is an unholy frizzy mess that I affectionately call the White Girl's Afro. :O

Straightening it is an ordeal. It takes her, a professional, 45 minutes to straighten it. There's no way I'm going to do that. I let it air-dry and run. lol

EveWasFramed said:
lol :p CTF...that hot, tumbling riot of redness is making my soooo jealous. :p

Thanks! Like I said, "I love salon days." ;-)

I never spend time on my hair, so it rarely looks this good unless someone else does it for me. lol

My hair takes about an hour to straighten... tamed. If it's not tamed, I've spent about 3 hours straightening it.

VanillaCreme said:
My hair takes about an hour to straighten... tamed. If it's not tamed, I've spent about 3 hours straightening it.

Wow! is there a lot of it or just resistant? Or both?

For me, it's just not worth the effort. Though if I have a big fancy to-do, I will break out the velcro rollers and spend hours on it to tame everything and try to force it into larger curls.

Yeah that occurs like once every 18 months maybe. lol

cheaptrickfan said:
VanillaCreme said:

Wow! is there a lot of it or just resistant? Or both?

For me, it's just not worth the effort. Though if I have a big fancy to-do, I will break out the velcro rollers and spend hours on it to tame everything and try to force it into larger curls.

Yeah that occurs like once every 18 months maybe. lol

I have really thick hair. It was falling out for about a year, and became a bit thinner, but it's grown back since. However, to tame it, I use a relaxer. It's the only way I can really control it. I'm going to try wearing a silk scarf though. See if that makes the ends any better.

VanillaCreme said:
I have really thick hair. It was falling out for about a year, and became a bit thinner, but it's grown back since. However, to tame it, I use a relaxer. It's the only way I can really control it. I'm going to try wearing a silk scarf though. See if that makes the ends any better.

Yeah, my hair is thick too and I lose some all the time. OMG If I were a guy I'd be freaking out at the amount of hair loss I had going on. It has been growing back though. Plus I've been taking biotin to help strengthen it.

I've never heard about using a silk scarf to help. Interesting. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
ctf = hot mommy :cool:

:p Thanks JSD.

cheaptrickfan said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yeah, my hair is thick too and I lose some all the time. OMG If I were a guy I'd be freaking out at the amount of hair loss I had going on. It has been growing back though. Plus I've been taking biotin to help strengthen it.

I've never heard about using a silk scarf to help. Interesting. :)

Just_Some_Dude said:
ctf = hot mommy :cool:

:p Thanks JSD.

anytime.

anyplace LOL

My last post didn't go through.... **** enter button....

Silk smooths and softens naturally. My hair is plenty soft, I just need less poofy ends.

Latest posts

Back