Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(blush) thanks guys... just took some new pics so thought I'd put up a couple... I know many of you have seen them on facebook anyway~ :p

facebook :O *shudder* it creeps me out :O facebook, i mean. soooo exposed :/ anyone can know who you are, how you look :/
meh. perhaps i'm just paranoid :/

Danielle said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Danielle said:
lol.. i know.. so many people hate facebook... but im fine with it...its all good!

I have far too much fun on there wasting time.

meeeee tooooo! :p

Somehow a thread of comments on my recent photo has devolved to a sexually-suggestive conversation about cheesecake. Of course in the middle of all the innuendo I am actually giving real advice on how to make a pumpkin cheesecake.

Cheesecake is serious business.

DSC_0035.jpg

EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
Bump. This needs to be stickied I think. :p

:p Your wish is my command. lol

'bout time :D

EveWasFramed said:
Holy fresia, how do I shrink that very LARGE pic, lol???

You could re-upload it and resize it then, or check the My Code section of the help area, it shows how to resize an image.

mintymint said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jesse said:
Bump. This needs to be stickied I think. :p

:p Your wish is my command. lol

'bout time :D

EveWasFramed said:
Holy fresia, how do I shrink that very LARGE pic, lol???

You could re-upload it and resize it then, or check the My Code section of the help area, it shows how to resize an image.

aww hell, Minty. :p That would mean I'd need to edit it, re-upload it to photobucket and then re-upload it to the site. Screw that. :p Im too lazy, lol! :club:

I meant you could also just add the desired resolution to the image link. For example, I set it to 320x240. Click reply to see where to insert the code "=320x240".

mintymint said:
I meant you could also just add the desired resolution to the image link. For example, I set it to 320x240. Click reply to see where to insert the code "=320x240".

lmao (D) did you save that pic to be able to fix it? I'd better not find it on some site that's less than savory. :club:

Maybe I should delete the pic....

EveWasFramed said:
lmao (D) did you save that pic to be able to fix it? I'd better not find it on some site that's less than savory. :club:

Lol, no I didn't do anything of the sort :p I'm still using your link, just with a little modification. If you delete the original on Photobucket they will all disappear.

lmao!

mintymint said:
EveWasFramed said:

Lol, no I didn't do anything of the sort :p I'm still using your link, just with a little modification. If you delete the original on Photobucket they will all disappear.

lmao!

Smartass. :p If that wasn't so cool, Id kick your ass, lol!:club:

Latest posts

Back