Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's part of re-enactment gear, I'm not that active in it anymore, but it sure was fun. But that's what I meant when that first one was one fo the few serious ones, the rest I look like a jackass.

I know I'm going to regret this.......

5600_107081640562_694180562_2753184_7289642_n.jpg

AncientBard said:

Bard while "nice pic" and "you look great" comments say how good your picture looks, I'm not going to tell you that because I don't see that.
What I see is absolute hotness!!! You are awesome and oh so handsome. I write this panting like a dog. That gorgeuos dark long hair and beard and those eyes! My god, there must be mulitudes of women who firt with you. Especially when you wear that kilt. I'm not one to follow around like a lost puppie but, I might make an exception with you if these women don't step up. You got it going on ,on the outside, I wonder if you have going on in the inside as well.
I have shamlessly put this out there. I don't care what remarks I get for it. A gorgeous face like that is one of a kind from a man as unique as he is. Nuff said.

Naleena said:
AncientBard said:

Bard while "nice pic" and "you look great" comments say how good your picture looks, I'm not going to tell you that because I don't see that.
What I see is absolute hotness!!! You are awesome and oh so handsome. I write this panting like a dog. That gorgeuos dark long hair and beard and those eyes! My god, there must be mulitudes of women who firt with you. Especially when you wear that kilt. I'm not one to follow around like a lost puppie but, I might make an exception with you if these women don't step up. You got it going on ,on the outside, I wonder if you have going on in the inside as well.
I have shamlessly put this out there. I don't care what remarks I get for it. A gorgeous face like that is one of a kind from a man as unique as he is. Nuff said.

****. No one says honeysuckle like that about me...lol

Naleena said:

Oh stroke my ego some more :D

Callie said:

Wow... You are rather beautiful. So beautiful in fact I am having the hardest time trying to find words to accurately describe what I am seeing. I am big on eyes and you have very lovely eyes :) I would never get tired of looking into them. I would imagine you have no shortage of suitors

Latest posts

Back