Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rafale said:
Of course, it seems everyone speaks English in Europe, so it's hardly culture shock.

Go Baltic. :cool: You'll love it if you're looking for being "lost" in a new culture.

P.S. Countryside Baltic. Where they still believe in wood-devils and such.

Badjedidude said:
^^^That's pretty cool. :)

I speak Russian myself.. been all over Scandinavia and former soviet republics. ...so I'm a bit more northern-oriented when it comes to travel and everything, I guess. :p

You speak Russian? Envy. I've never been to the former Soviet republics, despite having globetrotten a bit. NOw I wish that I spoke Russian - its a valuable language!

IgnoredOne said:
NOw I wish that I spoke Russian - its a valuable language!

It sure is! Most of Eastern Europe speaks it... and considering that the Russian Federation makes up the largest political unit on the planet.... and yeah it's pretty important. :p

Callie said:
Hijack threads much, Jedi? (hehe)

Oh, I apologize for being interesting. :cool: lol

This is me in my lounge:

11.JPG

haha... actually I am a huge Darth Vader fan and I spent tons on getting the costume right to attend the Supanova ( http://www.supanova.com.au ) convention.

I would love to put my real face up here but I am worried that someone from my workplace is going to find out ><

Same story here allanh. I show my pic to people in xat when they ask for it, but I wont put it on a forum like this. :)

Limlim said:
Same story here allanh. I show my pic to people in xat when they ask for it, but I wont put it on a forum like this. :)

Lies..... He only shows when he wants to and that's never... or when we bug him enough, he'll show just to shut us up.

Latest posts

Back