Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stone-rose said:
sloth4urluv said:
Just started growing this about a week ago.
What do you think?
Yes?
No?

I think it looks quite becoming on you! Definitely keep it!

its not often I hear the word becoming, think the only other time I heard it was in a bad pick up line :p

m_b216d0986b8437d8d41a54f4ad00ffee.jpg

Havent been on in a while none of u probably really remeber me so im introducing myself...HI!

sloth4urluv said:
stone-rose said:
sloth4urluv said:
Just started growing this about a week ago.
What do you think?
Yes?
No?

I think it looks quite becoming on you! Definitely keep it!

its not often I hear the word becoming, think the only other time I heard it was in a bad pick up line :p

Haha, that may be true :p I know a lot of bad pick up lines as well. I love to say them randomly to people to see the reaction haha
However, that was me trying to sound distinguished XD Not that I'm not....bwahaha.

Krossknife, I can't help but think you look quite similar to the character in your avatar. Not a bad thing. You gotta cool fierce stare goin on there. It's awesome!

And Zorg you have such kind eyes! And there's nothing wrong with your face! geez. Modest people :p hehe. So cute <3

stone-rose said:
Haha, that may be true :p I know a lot of bad pick up lines as well. I love to say them randomly to people to see the reaction haha
However, that was me trying to sound distinguished XD Not that I'm not....bwahaha.

Yeah arent you going to school for an english amjor or something, id expect you to know big words.
As an engineer I always hated taking english classes in school :(
Teachers always seemed hit or miss for me. One year in college I failed an english class (teacher didnt like me) retook it with another teacher (pretty much recycled the papers) and got an A in the class. Go figure....

The pickup line that came to mind was
"That shirt is very becoming on you, but then again if I was on you id becoming too"
I just find it funny that some poor guy would attempt to use that, but I guess all pickup lines are rather cheesy.

I dont use them. (maybe thats why I cant find a girl friend...)

Krossknife said:
m_b216d0986b8437d8d41a54f4ad00ffee.jpg

Havent been on in a while none of u probably really remeber me so im introducing myself...HI!

HAy! I remember you. Can not ever remember seeing what you look like tho. You look a bit like your avi I would say lol still looking better then I ever could with the gotee.

bluey said:
Zorg said:
n710430466_2212028_2374.jpg

My retarded fat face...

Where you get fat from?

MsnSlap5.gif
That's for calling your self fat when you so obviously are not.

You look just fine dude.
Lmao..bluey's fierce there :D

Be careful guys, watch what you say here lol.. we've got bluey here ready to slap you if you say something opposite of how you look :D

Yeah it funny when i finally got the smarts to actually figure out how to get the damned pic to work i realized that as well lol. But I figured it was just my imagination... Guess not, but it is a cool pic, my avatar so i cant complain.

I am so responding stupid to threads ho do i cut out pieces of other members replies to reply back to? I am trying to get Lonely life savvy so that i can socialize more with all u great peeps^^, I have been watching for a long time on this site just cannot keep up with everyone...I think I'm stuck in stupid.

Oh yeah Bluey good to hear from ya and all the other members that I have never met before, I hope to talk with all of u soon :)

(BTW all the pics i have seen in this thread are great! I lacked the courage to post my pic for my own social anxieties but now that i have I am feeling good, thanks for leting me be a part of this community )

Krossknife said:
I am so responding stupid to threads ho do i cut out pieces of other members replies to reply back to? I am trying to get Lonely life savvy so that i can socialize more with all u great peeps^^, I have been watching for a long time on this site just cannot keep up with everyone...I think I'm stuck in stupid.

Oh yeah Bluey good to hear from ya and all the other members that I have never met before, I hope to talk with all of u soon :)

(BTW all the pics i have seen in this thread are great! I lacked the courage to post my pic for my own social anxieties but now that i have I am feeling good, thanks for leting me be a part of this community )

Nice to meet you too Krossknife, to quote other people like I just did, you go under the person you want to quote's post and you'll see three icons one says reply, one says report and the other is a +, you click on the + and it will become a minus and the next time you post something that will be quoted. I think that's awkwardly phrased, but I hope it helps

I still lack the courage to post a picture here, but maybe some day

I remember your posts Krossknife from when you were last around... welcome back :)

I'm not allowed to grow facial hair for about one inch from my chin cause of my work... can't get a proper seal with a self contained breathing apparatus (scba) pack if the gas well ever turned sour.

I was out on saturday night. Did not go out all way fro christmas are my birthday cos of a stupid hernia repair I had to have done. So am all better now and the other night went out with my cousin and a couple of hes friends and girlfriends. Had a real good night as well. apart from Sunday which I spent all day with a hang over lol My own fault I know

So ye here are some picks that was took of me that night :) Cent believe am posting this but anything for a laugh.

My quit drunk by this point doing a Buddie impression or something like that with a tray and a bottle on the tray on my head lol Don't ask.

P090208_212801.jpg

Half the world already has this photo of me anyway cos my cousin sent it to 4 different ppl we don't even know who had there bluetooth on in the pub somewhere. I never even meat the ppl that excepted this on there phone lol And I got a silly head band on that I got from me cousins girlfriend messing around with acting all gay.

Photo-0109.jpg

This one says it all really, Yep am ready for my bed.

P090208_2147.jpg

Haha! Oh bluey, you made my morning! That made me laugh <3

Looks like you had lots of fun ^_^

yea I had a good night and lots off fun and a big stinking hangover the next day lol

Note, nevermore that there was not a drop of that beer spelt ;) lol

Latest posts

Back