Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
laurikat said:
7027_133232245591_746045591_2668630_2544584_n.jpg

KEYS!

Mesmerising eyes :shy:

TheSolitaryMan said:
Okay, I'll be putting a pic up tonight hopefully. I can tell you now that you're going to be disappointed though, I think I'll have to use full zoom to capture the fuzz, heheheh :p

Equinox said:
Show it all! :D

You should be careful with what you say in this thread Equinox, a fella might get the wrong idea and end up like LC! ;)

Still waiting! ;)

:eek: wow...the hair...the dress...the colors...the sexy moves...it's all so overwhelming!

Nice pics Vivy :D

(*Edit*)

Ohai dis mah face.

Only edit was to make the room look a little brighter - no further touch ups, as I don't believe in 'em. You can see this by the mascara goop in the corner of my eye and my sticky-up hair.

Equinox said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Okay, I'll be putting a pic up tonight hopefully. I can tell you now that you're going to be disappointed though, I think I'll have to use full zoom to capture the fuzz, heheheh :p

Equinox said:
Show it all! :D

You should be careful with what you say in this thread Equinox, a fella might get the wrong idea and end up like LC! ;)

Still waiting! ;)

It'll be up soon. Promise :D

PurpleDays said:
(*Edit*)

Ohai dis mah face.

Only edit was to make the room look a little brighter - no further touch ups, as I don't believe in 'em. You can see this by the mascara goop in the corner of my eye and my sticky-up hair.

You have pretty eyes! Very nice o_0

Erm...what else can I say? Snuggles?! :p

PurpleDays said:
(*Edit*)

Ohai dis mah face.

Lovely as always =]

Latest posts

Back